More norwegian courses

• 5 Replies

AndersNM

« on: August 18, 2019, 11:19:32 AM »
Bjaavann hole nr 9:

I'm currently working on several more Norwegian courses: Bjaavann GK located in southern Norway, a Robert Trent Jones II course. Holtsmark Golf in Sylling near Olso - yet another Robert Trent Jones II course, this one without water. Losby GK, also near Olso on the east side designed by Peter Nordwall. The norwegian championship was held on Losby this year. Also Gamle Fredrikstad GK in southeast Norway which has hosted Nordic League tournaments. I have mapped out Kongsvinger GK in OSM - but the lidar data here is too old, so it will be on hold until more recent lidar data is done.

AndersNM

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 05:47:59 PM »
Another course on its way is Nøtterøy GK south of Tønsberg.

Now, if there are anyone that want norwegian courses that I make with crowds and tournament objects, let me know and I can make Tour-version of the courses (that should not take too long to do).

Ezzino Milonga

• Ball don't lie!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 12:24:34 PM »

Now, if there are anyone that want norwegian courses that I make with crowds and tournament objects, let me know and I can make Tour-version of the courses (that should not take too long to do).

I couldn't ask something better that to have some crowds on your courses. Not necessarily all the tournament's stuff, i mean.. It would be enough (at least for me) to have some crowds for some atmosphere  :D
"Competitive golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course... the space between your ears" Bobby Jones

AndersNM

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 02:23:05 PM »

I couldn't ask something better that to have some crowds on your courses. Not necessarily all the tournament's stuff, i mean.. It would be enough (at least for me) to have some crowds for some atmosphere  :D

Okay. I will make tournament version of the courses then. I will not promise anything on any time schedule.

A work in progress picture from hole 1 on Losby GK (east course, called østmork):

Ezzino Milonga

• Ball don't lie!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 07:24:06 AM »
There's no need to promise anything :D
Everything you do, as every designer does, is simply a gift for the players, so you need to do just what you want to do. Even with no crowds, your courses are a true pleasure to play every time.
"Competitive golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course... the space between your ears" Bobby Jones

AndersNM

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 01:17:23 PM »
I am very close to being done on Losby GK - so I will be doing the tournament stuff on the courses after Losby has been published.

space-cash