Deleted Content of a famous Course/other names

• 472 Replies

hort22

« Reply #465 on: April 03, 2020, 04:36:05 PM »
so if im looking for a course and i havent played it since it wont be in my played courses...can i still find these ****** named courses or are they gone for good?

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #466 on: April 03, 2020, 04:39:46 PM »
so if im looking for a course and i havent played it since it wont be in my played courses...can i still find these ****** named courses or are they gone for good?

if you have not got them saved in your favourites you can't find them there hidden.i would say plenty of societies will have versions set up for the next week or so just go and favourite the course there....dont forgot the favourites in your folder will be by release date so if you have plenty saved will be on page 3-4-5 etc   

The more i play Royce's 2019 version of that famous course the more impressed i am.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 04:47:07 PM by Yeltzman »

hort22

« Reply #467 on: April 03, 2020, 04:47:20 PM »

if you have not got them saved in your favourites you can't find them there hidden.i would say plenty of societies will have versions set up for the next week or so just go and favourite the course there....dont forgot the favourites in your folder will be by release date so if you have plenty saved will be on page 3-4-5 etc   

ok thanks...for some dumb reason i never played the updated magnolia par 3 when it came out and its now lost to me...wonder if they ever got a C&D from augusta?

Yeltzman

« Reply #468 on: April 03, 2020, 04:48:43 PM »
if you go to TGC tours special events society this week the par 3 course is there..just favourite it no need to play event

No idea what happened even more curious why was royal Melbourne being hidden
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 04:50:30 PM by Yeltzman »

hort22

« Reply #469 on: April 03, 2020, 04:54:54 PM »
if you go to TGC tours special events society this week the par 3 course is there..just favourite it no need to play event

No idea what happened even more curious why was royal Melbourne being hidden

do i need psn plus to do that...haven't done any society stuff at all.

Yeltzman

« Reply #470 on: April 03, 2020, 05:03:14 PM »
Nope no need for psn plus or xbox gold.....just go to societies and search for TGC tours and special events should be there or plenty of other great society's are sure to be running events.

you only need xbox gold or ps plus for online live play.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 05:51:51 PM by Yeltzman »

hort22

« Reply #471 on: April 06, 2020, 12:16:14 PM »
Nope no need for psn plus or xbox gold.....just go to societies and search for TGC tours and special events should be there or plenty of other great society's are sure to be running events.

thanks for the heads up, yeltzman...after re looking through my fav's i found that i had saved it...but thanks for the other info if i need it down the road on missing courses.

Yeltzman

« Reply #472 on: April 06, 2020, 12:36:32 PM »

thanks for the heads up, yeltzman...after re looking through my fav's i found that i had saved it...but thanks for the other info if i need it down the road on missing courses.

Yes i think alot of people forget Favourites are saved by the date the course is released and say maybe last played would be better option.

space-cash