Slow swing

• 5 Replies

Bborello

« on: August 28, 2019, 09:10:36 PM »
For some reason when I played the game today, my swing was very slow. Almost slow motion.  I have made no changes.  Any thoughts?

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 11:19:44 AM »
For some reason when I played the game today, my swing was very slow. Almost slow motion.  I have made no changes.  Any thoughts?

I've seen that happen occasionally on my XBox One X.  I think it depends on server load.  I've played the same course twice on the same day, and gotten two different levels of performance only three or four hours apart.  If you're playing a tournament, where you're counting on solid frame rate to help you attain your best score, I'd say quit the round - if possible - when you see the first hint of slow performance, and come back and try the round later when the server traffic may be lighter.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Bborello

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 05:55:04 AM »
Thanks

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 12:29:15 PM »
Thanks

You're welcome and I'd be really curious to learn whether or not you see a difference, at different times of the day on courses where you've seen a problem with frame rate slowdown.  The more data we get on this the better, as what I'm proffering here is just a theory at this point.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Dale

• Join us TODAY on Xbox & Ps4
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 10:24:42 PM »
its many things including you internet speed, too much course detail can slow frame rate down, randomness of the Xbox platform swing is a problem, how many people are on the servers, like jcauthon says try different times, what's the best time you see the best potential in your gaming experience is it 5pm 1pm 11pm or 3am all depends on the days some days busier then others, you got to find what are your best times everyone its difference based on multiple aspects of game internet servers etc. then sometimes nothing works, lol!
Live your life to the fullest, support the 1s around you because you never know when everyone and everything will be gone. Don’t burn your bridges, you never know when you may need a helping hand. Enjoy every bit of your life & never forget 2 always stay cool & safe! ⛳️🤝🙏

Leicester Duck

• If Only.
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 07:00:29 AM »
I agree with Dale, since I went to fiber I have less trouble but then the controller also lays a big part. I found as it wore then my shots became less regular.
I still can't play though.   >:(
Real Courses I have Designed.
Forest Hill (national Forest)
Forest Hill 2019
Weston Park Municipal 1910 to 2015
Park Hill Golf Club(Seagrave) 1994 to 2018
Tamworth GC 1975 to 2014

space-cash