Xbox TGC2019 Game Data / Course Data

• 5 Replies

StuckInOrbit

« on: September 12, 2019, 10:56:07 AM »
Two questions:

1. During a reinstall of the game, are your player, stats, favorites, ratings, etc... recovered from Xbox Live or do you lose this data and have to start over with a new player? Example here is I am replacing my Xbox One X hard drive and will need to reinstall TGC2019 from the disc.

2. I'm close to publishing my first course, however I am building it on my PC as I'm using Lidar and OSM along with the Steam version of the game. I'm assuming there is no way (easy way) to get the course file over to my Xbox to publish via that account?

Thanks in advance.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 12:38:50 PM »
Two questions:

1. During a reinstall of the game, are your player, stats, favorites, ratings, etc... recovered from Xbox Live or do you lose this data and have to start over with a new player? Example here is I am replacing my Xbox One X hard drive and will need to reinstall TGC2019 from the disc.

I have played TGC 2019 on two different XBox One Xs, and two different original XBox Ones.  My player profile and preferences, to my recollection, transfer between them all.

2. I'm close to publishing my first course, however I am building it on my PC as I'm using Lidar and OSM along with the Steam version of the game. I'm assuming there is no way (easy way) to get the course file over to my Xbox to publish via that account?

I don't know how to get the course file from the PC to the XBox One.  If you publish your LiDAR OSM course on the PC, it will still be playable on the XBox One and PS4.  Any reason in particular you need to publish it on the XBox One?

Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

leslie.sangster

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 12:57:53 PM »
Two questions:

Thanks in advance.
You can’t get the file over to the Xbox you have to publish on PC but as JC says you will be able to play it on your Xbox after publishing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StuckInOrbit

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 01:02:27 PM »
Thanks both for your replies.

I realize the courses are cross platform just wasn't sure if there was any benefit to publishing from the account you use the most and have all your playtime with. In my case that would be my Xbox account.

leslie.sangster

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 01:11:16 PM »
Thanks both for your replies.

I realize the courses are cross platform just wasn't sure if there was any benefit to publishing from the account you use the most and have all your playtime with. In my case that would be my Xbox account.
I bought a PC just to try Lidar but I play all my TGC games on Xbox and publish on PC now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 02:20:09 PM »
I'm just starting on a LiDAR course now on the PC.  I'd planned to publish it on PC, even though I play TGC 2019 on my XBox One X, 98% of the time.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

space-cash