Convert

• 4 Replies

peppinusardaru

« on: October 18, 2019, 11:27:48 AM »
I bought this game less than two weeks ago and the first time I played it I was disappointed. You see, I bought the first version of the game and I didn't like the graphics and the lighting. So, TGC2019 offers no major improvements to the graphics and the lighting. Yesterday I played a course named, Ocean of Memories and I actually found the experience rewarding. I think I may grow to accept this game. Thank you to all the developers for trying; it's not an easy job.

SSenator

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 08:12:34 AM »
Often times if you change the default Time of Day you'll find lighting that suits you. I've done that.
R.I.P. Divotmaker. It was my pleasure to have known you.

peppinusardaru

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 04:05:42 PM »
I always play with the settings of NOON and CLEAR sky, still there is that dull veil over the scenes. One major graphic improvement that the game needs is the look of the water, especially the sea. In the Rory Mcilroy golf game the water, the sea especially looks real and beautiful, in this game it looks lousy. Sorry for the honesty but that's the truth.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 10:49:45 PM »
Noon is the worst setting you can use. Makes most courses look washed out and horrible. Try Dawn overcast it can really make certain courses pop. Morning Afternoon and dusk with clouds, clear and even overcast can all look great as well  Try mixing any of those settings up. Being I have ran a society for a while those are the settings I use and have good success.
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2019 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

peppinusardaru

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 02:54:47 PM »
If HB continues to polish this game it can become a joy to play; it has potential. The other day I played a course named, The House on a Cliff and it was excellent.

space-cash