Custom Golf Bag

• 8 Replies

Barrie53

« on: November 08, 2019, 01:02:51 PM »
I have now managed to have my own custom golf bag as well as pin flags. Now working on custom golf irons.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 02:52:12 PM »
Flag looks fantastic does it still work once you publish on other systems?.If it does its adds really something to the game great work,
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 03:02:29 PM by Yeltzman »

RestingBronco45

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 05:06:25 PM »
Flag looks fantastic does it still work once you publish on other systems?.If it does its adds really something to the game great work,
Would definatley change things, imagine like APCD we could import Textures etc

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jason :)

Barrie53

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 06:21:32 PM »
HI Guys
Unfortunately the way HB Studios have developed the game the modified files will only reside on my PC. If i was to publish the course then the textures would refer back to default. I would also have to make my modified files available to the community, that in itself is no problem, but would necessitate overwriting some of the asset resource files . Also some people may not want to have the modified flags or golf bag. For years i have managed to mod other Games like PES. Because the game was made open by the developers the community was able to change every aspect of the game. Its a shame that HB Studios don't allow this freedom so that the community can modify this game and keep it fresh without having to wait for a possible new iteration of the game.

Barrie

RockManDan

• GroupMember
  • Without Great Courses There Can Be No Great Golf
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 06:50:16 PM »
I want Al Czervick’s Golf Bag !!!!
i9 9900k 8 Core 5.O GHz. 
Asus ROG STRIX Z390 E Gaming.
64 GB DDR4 3600 RAM
2X Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB m2 RAID level 0
EVGA GTX 1080 SC. Windows 10 64 Bit
Rosewill Hive 1000W PSU

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 05:38:30 AM »
HI Guys
Unfortunately the way HB Studios have developed the game the modified files will only reside on my PC. If i was to publish the course then the textures would refer back to default. I would also have to make my modified files available to the community, that in itself is no problem, but would necessitate overwriting some of the asset resource files . Also some people may not want to have the modified flags or golf bag. For years i have managed to mod other Games like PES. Because the game was made open by the developers the community was able to change every aspect of the game. Its a shame that HB Studios don't allow this freedom so that the community can modify this game and keep it fresh without having to wait for a possible new iteration of the game.

Barrie

That is a shame,Still that is fantastic work you are doing.A custom mode for creating tours and players and even extras like yours above would really make it another level.

phil tarry

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 06:01:01 AM »
very impressive that Barrie.come HB give us some add ons
what people have suggested to you I'm sure people would
pay for them i would. as good will gesture for Xmas to all
your paying customers Merry xmas 2 all.

Sandsaver

• If I had anything better to do I would be doing it
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 09:08:03 AM »
I have now managed to have my own custom golf bag as well as pin flags. Now working on custom golf irons.

It seems that Society games online have their own flags and signs, so that means there is a way to modify that for everyone.

RestingBronco45

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2019, 02:28:24 PM »

It seems that Society games online have their own flags and signs, so that means there is a way to modify that for everyone.
I think you will find they are within the game itself. Even playing solo society it shows up

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jason :)

space-cash