Pin positions

• 3 Replies

leslie.sangster

« on: November 21, 2019, 05:36:36 AM »
Can you share the four pin positions on two greens like have pin positions 1&2 on one green and 3&4 on another green. I’m doing a local course that’s has changed a par three, the old green is only just over 120 yds over a ravine but they’ve changed the hole now so that the par three is longer and not over the ravine. I liked the hole as it was but don’t want to ignore the new hole entirely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RestingBronco45

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 05:51:18 AM »
Can you share the four pin positions on two greens like have pin positions 1&2 on one green and 3&4 on another green. I’m doing a local course that’s has changed a par three, the old green is only just over 120 yds over a ravine but they’ve changed the hole now so that the par three is longer and not over the ravine. I liked the hole as it was but don’t want to ignore the new hole entirely.

Yes, but the the par of the hole want change

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jason :)

leslie.sangster

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 07:04:52 AM »

Yes, but the the par of the hole want change

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I don’t need the par to change it’s still a par three just in a slightly different direction. Thanks for your answer.

Ariel Atom

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 12:41:08 PM »
If the par of the hole wants to change, you will need to double back to it after you finish moving all tees and waypoints for the hole to make sure it has the correct par in the end. The one thing I don't believe you can do is set up a hole where one green is a par 3 and another a par 4, etc.

space-cash