Member w/ administration enabled unable to NAME an event. Is that normal?

• 2 Replies

ncp10

« on: November 22, 2019, 08:00:35 PM »
As the society creator I gave administrative privileges by selecting him as a Member and selection Administration or something like that.  Well, he can do everything in creating a new event for us but the entry field on the name of the event, which initially defaults to the name of the course that was selected, is dithered out and he can't enter a new name.  Is that normal or are we missing something?  Thanks in advance

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 10:29:43 PM »
As the society creator I gave administrative privileges by selecting him as a Member and selection Administration or something like that.  Well, he can do everything in creating a new event for us but the entry field on the name of the event, which initially defaults to the name of the course that was selected, is dithered out and he can't enter a new name.  Is that normal or are we missing something?  Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, that is normal.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

ncp10

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 01:10:02 AM »
Thanks for the reply.  I guess we can try him setting up the event, then me using the one EDIT available to enter the correct name and see if that will work.  Cheers

space-cash