Bishop Auckland Golf Club (for Les)

• 5 Replies

Andyf

« on: November 25, 2019, 03:38:35 PM »
Les,
I've got it to work hopefully if you can confirm that the image below is a good representation

The process was download the asc files off the EA website, then use lastools to convert them to las files. Then I had to process them in ArcGIS pro to classify the LIDAR data as ground sources and then export them all into Chad's LIDAR tool... A bit of a long winded process but it appears to give something sensible as a result.

Andy

leslie.sangster

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 06:01:43 PM »
Les,
I've got it to work hopefully if you can confirm that the image below is a good representation

The process was download the asc files off the EA website, then use lastools to convert them to las files. Then I had to process them in ArcGIS pro to classify the LIDAR data as ground sources and then export them all into Chad's LIDAR tool... A bit of a long winded process but it appears to give something sensible as a result.

Andy
That looks brilliant Andy are you intending to finish it off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

leslie.sangster

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 06:02:15 PM »
Les,

Andy
By the way what is the EA website

leslie.sangster

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 06:04:36 PM »
Les,

Andy
Do you have anymore views you can share like the view of the 17th green and up the 18th as it’s quite a slope to finish, or from the third tee down towards the 6th green.

Andyf

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 06:09:12 PM »
I wasn't planning on finishing it off as I've got a lot of courses on my list to do but if you drop me a message with your email address and I'll send you over the course file.

Andy

Andyf

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 07:58:02 PM »
3rd Tee to 6th green

17th green and up the 18th

space-cash