Possible EA has gotten back the PGA license?

• 7 Replies

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 02:32:59 PM »
All I take from that article is they've collected a bunch of tweets from people wanting another Tiger Woods PGA Tour for their consoles. I don't see any reciprocation from EA Sports though.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

jeffield

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 11:20:23 PM »
All I take from that article is they've collected a bunch of tweets from people wanting another Tiger Woods PGA Tour for their consoles. I don't see any reciprocation from EA Sports though.

And, you know you wouldnt hear about it even if they were considering it.  But, i agree with you all i see are a bunch of tweets and, not enough to really mean anything.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 04:16:11 AM by jeffield »
Created RCR Courses: 
Links at Lighthouse Sound
nicknamed "The Pebble Beach of the East"

Links at Gettysburg
golf digest 4.5/5 stars

War Admiral at GlenRiddle
2017 top 40 places to play in Maryland

Legends- Moorland Course
#37 Toughest Course in U.S.- Golf Digest
Americas top courses '03 & '09

Tony2512

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 09:20:56 AM »
So this means also that the people around there (and me too) are asking for a console-golfgame like before (TW-PGA). Why? Because we are not happy with this one from HB...

Otherwise no one would ask for another TW-Game ....

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 11:53:45 AM »
So this means also that the people around there (and me too) are asking for a console-golfgame like before (TW-PGA). Why? Because we are not happy with this one from HB...

Nothing wrong with asking for or expressing interest in a new golf game.  I'd love to see a new Tiger Woods PGA Tour console game come along also, but not necessarily because I'm unhappy with this one.  TGC 2019 is holding up fairly well for me, although I see tons of room for improvement with it.  A new Tiger Woods PGA Tour game from EA Sports not only *might* be a more complete and enjoyable game, but it would also probably nudge HB Studios forward in their development of a competing product.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

NevadaBallin

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 07:23:06 PM »
HB has been a partner with EA in previous TW games.
Twitch Channel>  http://www.twitch.tv/YoNevadaBallin

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- Montreux Barracuda (RCR Montreux, Reno, NV)
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Idlewild South Memorial GC
- Bacarra Golf Club

jeffield

• GroupMember
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 01:06:34 AM »

Nothing wrong with asking for or expressing interest in a new golf game.  I'd love to see a new Tiger Woods PGA Tour console game come along also, but not necessarily because I'm unhappy with this one.  TGC 2019 is holding up fairly well for me, although I see tons of room for improvement with it.  A new Tiger Woods PGA Tour game from EA Sports not only *might* be a more complete and enjoyable game, but it would also probably nudge HB Studios forward in their development of a competing product.

Competition is never a bad thing for the consumer.  Ie. Nfl2k.  What a breakthrough that game was.   For all that tgc offers we cant compete against and unlock legends to play against.  We cant relive those historical events against those legends, we dont have frostbite like graphics.   Id like to see something like that come along no matter who produces it.
  I do think that tgctours is great for thegolfclub and, ghost balls and, the course creator.   So we have some really nice features already.
Created RCR Courses: 
Links at Lighthouse Sound
nicknamed "The Pebble Beach of the East"

Links at Gettysburg
golf digest 4.5/5 stars

War Admiral at GlenRiddle
2017 top 40 places to play in Maryland

Legends- Moorland Course
#37 Toughest Course in U.S.- Golf Digest
Americas top courses '03 & '09

Stokie

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2019, 04:25:35 AM »
i would be amazed if EA made another golf game no money in it for them and if they do and it is like RM i wouldn't buy it in any case

space-cash