Certain holes on courses give 90 or 95% swing all the time

• 4 Replies

TheDenis1951

« on: December 18, 2019, 12:54:00 AM »
On a lot of the courses, whenever I get on a specific hole or holes, no matter how I swing the result is either a 90 or 95% swing. This has killed many birdie opportunities and at times has taken me out of the running for winning a tournament. The House On the Cliff is one such course. There is a long, uphill par three which always gives 90-95% swing off the tee every single time. I never have the problem with other holes, except one of the monster par 5 holes where the tee shot, the second shot, and approach shot give reduced percentage shots every single time. When you start the backswing, the player looks like he goes into fast motion and jerks the swing around giving a 90-95% swing. This needs to be addressed.VHNXMB

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 09:47:41 AM »
just wondering are you playing on console,its due to the course being designed on a more powerful PC and in certain area's especially my xbox console struggles in places its the same on area's on tpc scottsdale with the stands and TPC sawgrass,don't have a problem with 95% swings its more it causes very fast/slow swings and the ball going all over the place.

moneyman273

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 08:21:42 PM »
On a lot of the courses, whenever I get on a specific hole or holes, no matter how I swing the result is either a 90 or 95% swing. This has killed many birdie opportunities and at times has taken me out of the running for winning a tournament. The House On the Cliff is one such course. There is a long, uphill par three which always gives 90-95% swing off the tee every single time. I never have the problem with other holes, except one of the monster par 5 holes where the tee shot, the second shot, and approach shot give reduced percentage shots every single time. When you start the backswing, the player looks like he goes into fast motion and jerks the swing around giving a 90-95% swing. This needs to be addressed.VHNXMB
I'm sure they'll look into this after fixing the hitting a golf ball off of a half in the ground golf ball (instead of a tee) bug that was submitted a year ago. 

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 09:51:22 AM »
Yes many things what really needed fixing but alas it seems will never happen,real shame really a good game could have been a outstanding game.

Ariel Atom

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 10:04:41 PM »
Yes many things what really needed fixing but alas it seems will never happen,real shame really a good game could have been a outstanding game.

But they will fix anything new and interesting! No fun allowed. Signed, HB except for Keith, because he goes out of his way to interact with the community. :)

space-cash