Copper Valley... formerly Saddle Creek

• 1 Replies

TBomberPS4

« on: February 24, 2020, 05:57:59 PM »
Use to be the #3 ranked public course behind Pebble and Spyglass in California.  It is an absolute stunner even after the droughts.

Have a lidar question regarding importing trees.  If I import trees is gives me all elm or if I do variable it gives me a wide variety.  Here is my question:
Is there a way I could get them to all be planted as oaks because 99% of the trees are oaks so I only have to adjust size?  Or will I have to mark and replant them all?
Legendary Par 3's (9-holes) Famous Par 3s (9-holes) Cliffside Golf Club, Thunderous Falls, AT&T Park,
RCR:TPC Harding Park,Wente Vineyards (Lidar) Forest Meadows ‘03 (Lidar)

TBomberPS4

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 08:58:19 PM »
Put out a basic beta.  Pretty certain the openstreet is matching up with the lidar minus a few cart paths.  This is a zero effort beta as it pretty much looks nothing like the real course.  Literally just added water, but if you compare to pics from the web...which makes me think this is too much course for me to handle.  But if someone else wants to tackle this beast.  Please let me know and go for it.

https://www.coppervalleygolf.com/

CVbetaTBomber     
Legendary Par 3's (9-holes) Famous Par 3s (9-holes) Cliffside Golf Club, Thunderous Falls, AT&T Park,
RCR:TPC Harding Park,Wente Vineyards (Lidar) Forest Meadows ‘03 (Lidar)

space-cash