Screen Shot Tool?

• 3 Replies

Razor

• If only there was more time...
« on: May 22, 2020, 04:30:34 AM »
I understand that there is a screen shot tool that can be utilized within the game. Does anyone know about this and how to get into it?
Courses:

Potter's Run Park

Sandsaver

• If I had anything better to do I would be doing it
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 09:04:11 AM »
I understand that there is a screen shot tool that can be utilized within the game. Does anyone know about this and how to get into it?

If you are on a PC, you can press F10 to bring up a view, press F11 to remove a menu in the upper left corner, and then use the mouse or controller to move the view to what you want, then press F12 to take a screenshot.

On PS4, the "Share" button takes a screenshot of what you are looking at at the time, you can go into the PS4 settings to set up exactly how that works.

Don't know about XBox.

less than bread

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 11:29:34 AM »
Xbox you can hit the center "Xbox" button, then Y and it takes a screenshot
TGC 2019 Courses:
The Green Inferno
Old Red's Sandstone Range
Scorched Horizon Golf Club
Mighty Oak Lodge & Ranch
Kathmandu Valley Golf Club

Razor

• If only there was more time...
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 03:31:05 AM »

If you are on a PC, you can press F10 to bring up a view, press F11 to remove a menu in the upper left corner, and then use the mouse or controller to move the view to what you want, then press F12 to take a screenshot.

On PS4, the "Share" button takes a screenshot of what you are looking at at the time, you can go into the PS4 settings to set up exactly how that works.

Don't know about XBox.

Thanks so much! I should have stated that I am on the PC.
Courses:

Potter's Run Park

space-cash