Crashes

• 5 Replies

Desertdude

« on: May 24, 2020, 12:42:58 PM »
I’m on a PS4 pro playing the golf club 2019. I create a ghost match play game and at some point the game crashes. It’s happened the last two times I played this type of game. Anyone else having this issue. Other modes are still fine.

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 01:22:50 PM »
Quick question, can you hit the main menu button on you ds4 remote and say get to other apps like YouTube?  Or does the PS4 lock up completely?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

Desertdude

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 03:50:49 PM »
Not sure I’m going to have to play another match play round to find out.

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 05:16:16 PM »
Not sure I’m going to have to play another match play round to find out.

If your PS4 is otherwise perfect and you can hit home button and open other apps then it's your version of TGC.  My suggestion would be to first make sure your system isn't being taxed and the fans aren't working too hard or not at all?  Also,  it is possible it's your internet.  What I mean by that is that TGC itself is going offline and that would mean you would lose contact with the Ghost.  Next time it happens,  go to the home screen of TGC and make sure it says online at the bottom of first tile.  If it says offline it's a server issue with HB or you lost internet connection.
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

Desertdude

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 06:56:18 PM »
Thanks for the reply, I’ll try those things later today or tomorrow morning.

Desertdude

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 09:55:08 PM »
Well I just played another round and of course no crashes.  I’ll have to try another round tomorrow.

space-cash