Putting Grid Lines...

• 4 Replies

Razor

• If only there was more time...
« on: May 28, 2020, 02:18:21 AM »
I design on a PC. At times I see a pin position that I have selected that DOES NOT have a putting grid pattern in it's vicinity. Is there a method of turning this on so I can sculpt the area around the pin?
Courses:

Potter's Run Park

jeffield

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 08:14:02 AM »
I design on a PC. At times I see a pin position that I have selected that DOES NOT have a putting grid pattern in it's vicinity. Is there a method of turning this on so I can sculpt the area around the pin?

Move pin 1 closer to the pin position you want for pin 2 or 3 or 4 and the grid will show.  Then move pin 1 back to it's original position.
Created RCR Courses: 
Links at Lighthouse Sound
nicknamed "The Pebble Beach of the East"

Links at Gettysburg
golf digest 4.5/5 stars

War Admiral at GlenRiddle
2017 top 40 places to play in Maryland

Legends- Moorland Course
#37 Toughest Course in U.S.- Golf Digest
Americas top courses '03 & '09

Sandsaver

• If I had anything better to do I would be doing it
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 09:40:13 AM »

Move pin 1 closer to the pin position you want for pin 2 or 3 or 4 and the grid will show.  Then move pin 1 back to it's original position.

I also think if you go to the "play" menu and change the pin to the one you want then go back to edit it will work.

Razor

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 05:24:12 PM »

Thanks, that will do it....
Courses:

Potter's Run Park

Razor

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 05:25:20 PM »

I will check that out....thanks!

I also think if you go to the "play" menu and change the pin to the one you want then go back to edit it will work.
Courses:

Potter's Run Park

space-cash