PC to PS4

• 2 Replies

fringeelement2003

« on: October 27, 2020, 11:23:12 PM »
Can anyone tell me why I wouldnt be able to play a PC designed course on PS4?  I just published a beta that was designed on PC (through steam) but can't test it with my friends on PS4.  To the best of my knowledge, cross-platform sharing of designed courses is possible so I'm stumped.  Any help would be appreciated.  I'm on TGC 2019, btw.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 08:07:18 AM »
Did the course show up,?

only reason i have heard a course won't show if it was designed on the simulator software and not the pc version of the game.

IIJohnnyRingoII

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 10:07:50 AM »
Can anyone tell me why I wouldnt be able to play a PC designed course on PS4?  I just published a beta that was designed on PC (through steam) but can't test it with my friends on PS4.  To the best of my knowledge, cross-platform sharing of designed courses is possible so I'm stumped.  Any help would be appreciated.  I'm on TGC 2019, btw.

Is your friend on the PS4 using TGC 2019 as well?  If they are on PGA 2k21 it will not be able to see/use TGC 2019 courses without them being exported from TGC 2019, and imported into PGA 2k21.

Assuming you are both on TGC 2019 It also may take a few hours for the data to replicate from the PC side of things to be able to see the course created on the PC on the console versions of TGC 2019.

space-cash