Leave options just as they are for XBox One /S /X
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 16, 2020, 11:53:47 AM

XBox Series X version "perks" for PGA TOUR 2K21

• 405 Replies

FRSTDWN

« Reply #405 on: January 13, 2021, 04:06:49 PM »
The short putts are really driving me nuts. Mostly because I  putt better IRL and never had this problem in other TGC games. It can just destroy a rounds momentum.  I am going to keep trying to find a way to improve but I am running out of options.

That being said there is more consistency with the SX swing. I rarely get very fast or very slow I mainly fight slows if anything. Which is fine because I would rather miss right then left on most golf courses. Because of this I have been able to use the shot shaper a lot more and move up to the longer driver and irons  which really adds to the risk reward. I have made some amazing shots by shaping the ball which increases the immersion 10 fold. Add the risk to going over the water , around a tree or whatever it really makes the game shine. I hit this iron shot around the tree yesterday to a dogleg left green yesterday and made birdie that was one I will never forget.

As I have said before this is the best I have ever seen a golf game look but I do not think I have ever said anything about the club sounds, ball flight and the feel of the shot. They are really well done. The sounds are very accurate and the best they have been imop. Combined with the feel you get on impact especially without the feedback on it really feels and sounds like real golf.  I hit this 3 wood on number 7 on Royces ******* beta that is probably the best shot I have hit. I knew right away by the sound and the feel of it that is was going to be money.
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED

PGA Tour 2K21 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
https://twitch.tv/frstdwn4lw

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

space-cash