Reduced Club Torney's

• 4 Replies

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« on: June 12, 2014, 02:27:37 PM »
This is another one to go to the lower end of the "to do list".

Here in Europe in many clubs season-end or -start tournaments are playes on a 3 or 4 clubs only basis. That means the player is allowed to select only 3 or 4 clubs out of his full set that he is going to carry and play in this event. Typically even carrie more clubs is a disqualifier  ;) . Some players even leave there putter in the clubhouse, putting with a wood or longiron works allmost as good as with a putter.

One prerequisit to implement this would be the possibility to "equipe" your bag with individual selection of clubs (up to the allowed maximum of 14).
Another one is disconnecting shotselection from clubselection. Including put-stroke (that can be executed with any club  :D )
Chris
Steam: UrsinaArctica
Courses released: some ....

Acid Flashback

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 09:03:25 PM »
The Greens Police will HUNT YOU DOWN!

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 09:28:42 PM »
hehe  ;D
Chris

HB_LorinB

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 10:53:56 PM »
We definitely have had the ability to switch out clubs as something on our list....but it is an interesting and fun idea to not requires a specific amount of clubs and to allow a tournament to specify this.  I have played many a Par 3 course with just a PW and putter.

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 11:37:34 PM »
So do I.

Spezially on the "Schinznach Pitch & Put" (the real one), wich i also published in here. Check it out. :)
Chris

space-cash