PS4 Society - The Tavern League

• 1 Replies

Knothead85

« on: January 13, 2021, 08:18:34 PM »
Hello there!

The Tavern League is a PS4 Society that thrives on that feeling of hitting the links with a few pals and a cooler of beer on the Golf Cart. We all communicate using the chat app, SLACK. The social aspect of the society is most important to us, as it makes the competition portion of it, much more fun. So if this sounds like something you'd be into, keep reading.

What Makes Tavern League Cool?
We all use slack to communicate which makes it feel much more like a small community (or dare I say, society) rather than just people silently blasting through rounds on the PS4. We are open to course suggestions from our members and LOVE running tournaments based on suggestions of the group. As of right now, we only use TGCTours approved courses, as there is not much of an interest to participate in the wacky side of TGC. We're a good group of guys, and want to add more to the mix. We also have a course design thread for those that enjoy the designer

How do I join?
It's a public society on PS4, so you can simply just join on the PS4. However, we'd also love for you to join the conversation in Slack. To do that, download the APP slack and DM me your email address and I'll get you added to Slack in no time.

We have made the switch to PGA2k21 and are recruiting new members. Currently the plan is that we will be using TGCTours settings(Masters). Lots of conversation going in chat daily about how to get better at the game so if you're looking to improve together this is a good place to start.

Thanks for reading! Really look forward to seeing some new faces in the Tavern League!

Knothead85

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 08:19:50 PM »
Season 2 is getting started next week. Now would be a great time to jump in.

Season 1 was a lot of fun, featuring many great events, a hole-in-one prize contest, multiple "theme weeks", a Ryder Cup event, and tons of immature trash talk on Slack.

We are planning to feature more contests and events in the upcoming season!

Always open to new members so check us out!

space-cash