The Belfry - The Brabazon

• 17 Replies

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2021, 10:13:16 AM »
I think what you have to remember in 2k21 with it selling over 2 million copies 99.50% will have really no idea if a course is lidar or even close to the course which they are playing.I thought it was your 2019 version till i got to the 17th and i class myself in the .50% why i posted.look forward to your version.

On the same sort of Subject i played Hb's version of Rivera and i thought it was nearly unplayable especially on the greens so if a company who charges £40 for a game can't get it right,shouldn't expect too much when we play them for free.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 10:16:48 AM by Yeltzman »

Han

• GroupMember
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2021, 03:33:31 PM »
On the same sort of Subject i played Hb's version of Rivera and i thought it was nearly unplayable especially on the greens so if a company who charges £40 for a game can't get it right,shouldn't expect too much when we play them for free.

My experience of the official PGA courses is that at first glance they all look pretty good and accurate to the real thing, mainly because they have the proper clubhouses, real event stands etc etc. If you look at things like how all the textures are laid down in relation to the lidar terrain they have used then the majority of the courses are really, really badly done.
TGC 2019 Courses :
Real Club Valderrama
The Belfry - The Brabazon
The Belfry - Brabazon RC
Valle de los Reyes (Ballesteros) - with Scarpacci
TGC1/TGC2 Courses created :
Oakmere Golf Club
Rivington Hall Golf Club
Dunholme Manor Golf & CC
Douro Valley Par 3
Douro Valley Resort
Herons' Reach Golf Links

Rickster

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2021, 05:39:20 AM »
Hey Han,

Your The Belfry - Brabazon is looking terrific. Look forward to playing it when it is published.

Thanks for the extra effort in the remake for 2K21.

Cheers :)
PS4 Player Name: rawdata57

TGC2K21 Courses:
♦ Pinnacles Golf Club ♦ Wapatah Lakes Club ♦  Keeling Islands Resort

TGC2019:
♦ Australind Estuary GC
♦ Lone Pine Island Golf & Country Club

space-cash