Complete CDC Tour 2014 - 9 Courses and 10 days to complete it.

• 45 Replies

tastegw

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2014, 04:10:30 AM »
those are some nice scores doyley

BentFiveWood

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2014, 08:38:26 AM »
Just finished - 2nd last round might cost me - struggled with the putter there - otherwise on a whole a pretty good tour for me.

-8   Badlands Golf Club
-7   Mojave Palms Resort
-6   Chizhi Tshegi
-8   Vulture's Perch
-11  TPC at Crystal Canyons  (best round of the bunch by far)
-9   Hoodoo Gulch
-5   Coyote Run Resort
-1   The Secret of Giza
-8   Red Diamond G&C
------------

Uhhhh.  Doubtful.  I thought I was doing great and you almost doubled my result.  Yikes.  Back to the range for me.

Nice work.
Course(s) Created:
Manicouagan Crater
Pointe du Hoc Cliffs V2
Ojibway Bay GC

Nonolejuste

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2014, 09:05:28 AM »
May be we can say Bent did great and Doyley did very very great ;)
I think only few players can hope to beat you Doyley with such a score (Ciocolatta, Jimgen for example and may be some others i don't know)

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2014, 09:22:36 AM »
If coruler finishes he's got a good shot. I had a four shot lead the last time we were at same point.  Believe that was with two courses to go. Funny thing is I only won 1 tournament. Most times I was a shot or two behind the winners.

Nonolejuste

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2014, 09:47:23 AM »
It will be very nice if in the future to have the opportunity to follow easily and exactly what happens in a tour even when you have finish it and even when you'are outside the game. I think you talked about that somewhere else... ;)

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2014, 10:30:06 AM »
I keep getting f'ed by the random landing area I seem to keep getting. And the last few days I have had random 98-95% shots. It's been beyond frustrating to line a shot up correctly for it to be thrown ten yards off the spot left or right even though my shot line is straight. This is why I stopped playing weeks ago. I started off hot and now I have struggled and it's annoying
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

aftrshok99

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2014, 11:01:31 AM »
I keep getting f'ed by the random landing area I seem to keep getting. And the last few days I have had random 98-95% shots. It's been beyond frustrating to line a shot up correctly for it to be thrown ten yards off the spot left or right even though my shot line is straight. This is why I stopped playing weeks ago. I started off hot and now I have struggled and it's annoying

I've had those same things happen to me, I've been playing with M/Kb. I'm not doing that playing that well anyway but will continue to finish the tour no matter how bad my score is. I've been playing at lunch at work so when I get home tonight I'll see if I do better with the PS4 controller instead of the M/Kb.
Steam Name: aftrshok99
PSN: aftrshok99

Courses:
The Forum Country Club - Hole 16

In Progress:
WHCC (Local Course)

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2014, 11:03:51 AM »
I'm using the ps4 controller and it is all over the place. Nothing more frustrating than lining up and playing the wind and your lie perfectly just for the ball to go the opposite way of how u set up
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

NevadaBallin

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2014, 11:20:00 AM »
I'm using the ps4 controller and it is all over the place. Nothing more frustrating than lining up and playing the wind and your lie perfectly just for the ball to go the opposite way of how u set up

Same thing happens with my PS4 controller as well.

I'm not sure if the swing result line just ins't reflecting that i didn't get a 12/6 swing or if it's a random thing.

Of course, we are using a PS4 controller on a PC without any drivers - at least I don't have any installs for it, i just plug it in and play. Maybe it will reflect better on the PS4 console.
Twitch Channel>  http://www.twitch.tv/YoNevadaBallin

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- Montreux Barracuda (RCR Montreux, Reno, NV)
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Idlewild South Memorial GC
- Bacarra Golf Club

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2014, 11:42:26 AM »
But it used to be fine. I never had issues before
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

aftrshok99

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2014, 12:47:00 PM »

I'm not sure if the swing result line just ins't reflecting that i didn't get a 12/6 swing or if it's a random thing.

Of course, we are using a PS4 controller on a PC without any drivers - at least I don't have any installs for it, i just plug it in and play. Maybe it will reflect better on the PS4 console.

I'm using the DS4 Tool to emulate the Xbox 360 controller and haven't had any issues like I have with the mouse and keyboard.
Steam Name: aftrshok99
PSN: aftrshok99

Courses:
The Forum Country Club - Hole 16

In Progress:
WHCC (Local Course)

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2014, 01:05:44 PM »

I'm using a PS4 controller too and have been experiencing the same thing. I've also had different results with the various builds of the game. HB Studios have said they have not entered the controller tuning stage for the various controllers yet so I'm hoping for some improvement in the future.  However, I do believe it will be better for the PS4 version since it will be tuned to the default controller (DualShock 4 Wireless Controller).

-MERACE

theclv24

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2014, 05:04:18 PM »
I've been on the Logitech F310 the whole time. I had a period where I was half 100 percent shots, and half in the 91-92 range, so it was impossible to plan for anything. During that time I tried the PS4 controller with the DS4 tool. I was getting 100 on every shot but the game was so choppy it was unplayable. I went back to the Logitech and it's gotten a little bitter with each build, so I can actually score again. Certain courses give me more problems with less than 100 shots than other courses do. I definitely have to think about it before every shot, though.

coruler2

• GroupMember
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2014, 10:55:05 PM »
If coruler finishes he's got a good shot. I had a four shot lead the last time we were at same point.  Believe that was with two courses to go. Funny thing is I only won 1 tournament. Most times I was a shot or two behind the winners.

You are still ahead by 5going into the final round for me.  I crashed and burned on hole#2 at Giza.  Will have to pull out a miracle to pass your total score!

TGC 2019 Courses:
Negev Valley (TGC2 Port of Israeli National)
The Invaders Golf Site (TGC2019 Original)
Sun Devil Ridge (TGC2 Course remastered)
Connemara Bay Golf Club (TGC2019 Original)
The Legend at Kong Island
*New* Pulseczar Vale

Steam and XB1 name:  coruler2

coruler2

• GroupMember
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2014, 02:45:09 PM »
Doyley is still ahead in the tournament.  I just edged xusemagru to stay in 2nd.
TGC 2019 Courses:
Negev Valley (TGC2 Port of Israeli National)
The Invaders Golf Site (TGC2019 Original)
Sun Devil Ridge (TGC2 Course remastered)
Connemara Bay Golf Club (TGC2019 Original)
The Legend at Kong Island
*New* Pulseczar Vale

Steam and XB1 name:  coruler2

space-cash