ability to rank courses in tours and tournament's.

• 6 Replies

Drgnslyr221

« on: July 01, 2014, 04:38:31 PM »
  There should be a way we can rank courses in tours and tournament's.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 04:50:12 PM »
Go on.... :)

This doesn't seem like a CrAzY idea, but I don't immediately see the benefit.

How would rating Tours and Tournaments help?  Would you be rating the settings?  The courses?  The duration or number of rounds?

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 05:08:54 PM »
When you finish a tour or a tournament, you can rate it. But after completing a round within the tour you can not rate the course as if when you just play it otherwise. This might actually be a bug in the course rating procedure.
Chris
Steam: UrsinaArctica
Courses released: some ....

Drgnslyr221

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 06:39:13 PM »
 There are a couple of courses that I have only played on in tournaments and would like to rate them, but don't necessarily want to play them again right away.

Ramjet36

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 08:59:18 PM »
Go on.... :)

This doesn't seem like a CrAzY idea, but I don't immediately see the benefit.

How would rating Tours and Tournaments help?  Would you be rating the settings?  The courses?  The duration or number of rounds?

Lorin:
I believe dragonslayer was talking about rating the courses while in tournament play (if this was the first time you played this course) and not the tours or tournaments themselves.  ( many players may find themselves playing a particular course only because it is included in a tour or a tournament that they are playing.
 I also believe, Lorin, that you addressed this in another post elsewhere and that HB was looking into the possibility of allowing the ratings for courses to be done during the Tours or tournament mode.
Courses created:   PS4  ID:  RAMJET-36
Peppers Point
Lamp Lighter Harbor

HB_LorinB

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 11:12:01 PM »
Duh....my bad.  Totally misread this.   ::)

Yes - we get why you would want to rate courses when playing them in a tour/tournament.  I am not 100% sure if it will make it in by launch, but we do plan on giving you this ability.

ObsoleteNexus

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 05:05:00 AM »
I found this by accident. If you go into your list of played courses, highlight the course you wish to favourite, and press the blueX button (360 controller unsure of the equivalents of other input devices) it will add the course to your favourites list.

Just a work around while waiting for above suggestion, which I also believe should be implemented.
Courses Created: (my ranking)

Old Turramurra: Est 1878 HD
Manjimup Golf Club
Clifton Golf Club Final

space-cash