Question please

• 1 Replies

Ms golf

« on: July 11, 2014, 01:09:36 AM »
I don't play online. Does the game have the option to create tours and tournaments where you simply compete against a computer generated score, or do you have to always compete against human players online. Thanks for any information on this subject.

AndrewG

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 03:16:36 AM »
You can play rounds by yourself, against ghost balls (other players recorded rounds) or live opponents.

You can also create tours and tournaments and play each round by yourself without publishing the tour/tournament but you will still need an internet connection so you can get the course data from HB servers.

Or you publish the tour/tournament and just play it by yourself and not worry about anyone else, or play against ghost balls or live opponents if you so choose, however you will need to be connected to the internet to play published tours and tournament as they are stored on HB server once they are published.

You can also create courses yourself in the course creator and play them offline by yourself at any time, however you won't have any commentary when playing rounds on unpublished courses and when playing offline.

They are no computer generated scores as such or Ai players. But you can pretend the ghost balls are Ai if you like, the good thing about the ghost ball opponents is that they have a good variety of skill levels, as there are really good players, good players, average players, crap players and really crap players all making up potential ghost ball opponents.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 03:29:29 AM by AndrewG »
I Use: Xbox 360 wired gamepad for Windows PC.

Steam Name: FirstBlitzerAu

My Courses

Somersett Lakes CC
The Lakes of Fall Golf Club
Badlands Country Club
Heritage Lakes CDC (Front 9)

space-cash