Author Topic: Lacrosse?  (Read 3222 times)

Doovy

Lacrosse?
« on: July 17, 2014, 12:32:37 AM »
In my opinion, a lacrosse game would be a direction to consider, due to the fact that there are NO lax games out there (besides some mediocre Xbox Arcade versions). There is a pretty big step back though, which would hinder the sales of the game.

Lacrosse is growing as a sport, and creating a strong, well built lacrosse sim with legitimate game rules and game physics could and would be very cool. This could attract casual and competitive gamers, due to the fact that lacrosse is a pretty strategic, moderately fast paced game.

As for the step back..... the market for this game is definitely on the smaller side, due to the fact that the sport isn't all that popular or well known. Yes, this is quite the step back when developing a game, so not surprising that there are not any decent lacrosse games.

Just a thought!  :) My friend and I have been looking for a decent lacrosse game for a while, and have had no luck  :'( I doubt I will be seeing a lacrosse game anytime soon, but hey, thought I'd give my two cents on it ;D If it ever becomes more popular, maybe it would become an option!

Thanks,

-- Doovy
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 12:38:37 AM by Doovy »
Steam ID: ADoovy
Xbox: Doovy
PSN: Doovy-

Doovy

Re: Lacrosse?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 08:45:29 PM »
Nevermind; apparently a Lacrosse game has been announced!
Steam ID: ADoovy
Xbox: Doovy
PSN: Doovy-

XRangerD

• My wife is a golf widow
Re: Lacrosse?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 04:36:10 AM »
Really. My wife already complains I spend too much on LAX
Score matters not! Look at me. Judge me by my score do you? And well you should NOT! For my ally is The Course. And a powerful ally it is. Powerful ally. Golf creates it, makes it grow. You must feel The Course around you. Between you, me, the tree, the rock, yes. Even between the ball and the cup.

space-cash