Whistler's Shadow Club

• 4 Replies

jwfickett

« on: July 23, 2014, 02:20:55 PM »
New WIP for me.  I have this one about 80% completed, but I am going to wait until the release version is available because I would like to see how this one plays as a links course and I want to see what new tools/brushes/objects we will have.

In the meantime, here are a few pics:

Hole 3:

Hole 4:

Hole 5:

Hole 9:

Hole 12:

Hole 14:

Hole 15:

Hole 18:

#width #angles

tastegw

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 03:12:05 PM »
Looks very nice man!

Drgnslyr221

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 03:14:10 PM »
Impressive shots.

Wolverin3

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 06:43:17 PM »
Looks very nice and you can see the effort put into it..dont rush the next 20% and release as alpine ..dont think..looking at it, it will crossover well ( I might be wrong)..but try a crossover to desert to see what happens, as I think the desert will be closest to the links theme.
Courses Created
---------------------------------
Aridian Sands
New The Gobi Golf Club V2
The Gobi Golf Club
Autumn Gold
Golden Sands GC
Waterfront Golf Club (Hard - firm fairways - fast greens)
New Waterfront Golf Club ( more friendly version )

jwfickett

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 12:15:44 PM »
Thanks for the comments.  It was actually built from the beginning as a links course in the rural theme with no trees and plans for the rock-lined water to be the ocean.  I was messing around with the themes just to see what each would look like.  But for some reason, the alpine clicked and seems to make a perfect backdrop for my town.  If you imagine that you are playing in Whistler, BC, this one just feels "right."  We'll see what happens after the release.  I probably won't have much time to work on it in the next week or so anyway.
#width #angles

space-cash