Windowed mode

• 8 Replies

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« on: July 23, 2014, 11:40:44 PM »
For whatever reason I always start the game not in window mode and then for no reason before the game finishes loading up it will kick me into window mode. And it will keep clicking outside the window or ticking on something else which then i have to use the mouse to click back on the screen to get it to recognize...not sure if this is something on my end or what
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 10:36:49 AM »
Does it, literally, happen 100% of the time?  Is there ever a time when it doesn't?  Does it happen on multiple resolutions?

Just trying to gather info/troubleshoot before logging it as a bug as I haven't heard this from anyone else.

aftrshok99

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 10:47:50 AM »
I've got a question realating to this somewhat. What happens to me is if I start in non-window mode and then alt-tab to open (lets' say) this forum, when I click back on TGC icon the game is now windowed and it's a small window at that. There is now way to get back to full screen or a bigger window without starting the game over.
Steam Name: aftrshok99
PSN: aftrshok99

Courses:
The Forum Country Club - Hole 16

In Progress:
WHCC (Local Course)

HB_LorinB

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 10:50:45 AM »
I've got a question realating to this somewhat. What happens to me is if I start in non-window mode and then alt-tab to open (lets' say) this forum, when I click back on TGC icon the game is now windowed and it's a small window at that. There is now way to get back to full screen or a bigger window without starting the game over.

Hey aftrshok - when you alt+tab out of TGC, it automatically goes to windowed mode.  To return to full screen you can press alt+enter when you have selected the game again.

aftrshok99

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 10:53:23 AM »

Hey aftrshok - when you alt+tab out of TGC, it automatically goes to windowed mode.  To return to full screen you can press alt+enter when you have selected the game again.

Well it sure does, I always run dual monitors so that's never come up until the other night when I was only using one.....thanks Lorin!!!  8)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 10:58:35 AM by aftrshok99 »
Steam Name: aftrshok99
PSN: aftrshok99

Courses:
The Forum Country Club - Hole 16

In Progress:
WHCC (Local Course)

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 09:45:30 PM »
Its been happening the past few times I have tried to play. I think it is why i stopped playing for awhile it got annoying. I always play on the highest setting and have never had problems in doing so before.
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

HB_LorinB

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 09:57:24 PM »
I logged it as a bug xuse.  If you find any common reason it happens, please update this thread...as that is where the QA team will look.

Thanks.

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 07:50:30 AM »
to be honest it is probably not a bug. it seems as though it is something on my computer. my mouse or computer loses focus on whatever it is its doing. so typing in this text box and then boom i get taken out of it. i have to click back in it to continue typing. but i do not know a fix for it or what is even causing it. its weird as hell
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

HB_LorinB

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 07:58:09 AM »
Thanks for letting me know that.

space-cash