Multiple planting tool?

• 5 Replies

Archie-tect

« on: July 24, 2014, 03:34:19 PM »
Can any of the HBS team tell us more about the multiple planting tool/brush that was briefly mentioned yesterday.

Thank You

MAJORHIGH

• Savannah, GA
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 05:25:22 PM »
I'm interested in this also. There are so many great golf courses near me that meander through salt marshes. I'd love to replicate them but plugging in all that grass is daunting.
Yale Golf Course - LIDAR
Mullaugh Harbour
Ekwanok C.C. - LIDAR
The Conservatory - LIDAR
Stonecypher Club
Ford Plantation (RCR)
Davenport Athletic Club
Widow's Talon
Pinhook Saddle Club

(WIP: Terrebonne)
(WIP: Bald Head Island - LIDAR)
(WIP: Newport Country Club - LIDAR)

MAJORHIGH

• Savannah, GA
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 05:27:11 PM »
Found this:

So, the good news is your caddy has a bit to sober up  8)  The update should be out tomorrow with the changes.  We have a bit more to polish before the update because we are totally revamping the wind system tomorrow as well, so that when you play live with other people you will have the same wind (which, BTW, will require a total wipe of existing stats).

As for the other things you asked for, things like mass planting and different surfaces, you will be seeing those over time, but not likely before launch.

@ aftershock - the GNCD is not currently set up for that but...nothing is off the table :)
Yale Golf Course - LIDAR
Mullaugh Harbour
Ekwanok C.C. - LIDAR
The Conservatory - LIDAR
Stonecypher Club
Ford Plantation (RCR)
Davenport Athletic Club
Widow's Talon
Pinhook Saddle Club

(WIP: Terrebonne)
(WIP: Bald Head Island - LIDAR)
(WIP: Newport Country Club - LIDAR)

HB_LorinB

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 07:53:24 PM »
Mass planting may come before launch or it may not - it is on the border.  We are doing what we can, but we can't get everything in before launch, or we'll never launch :)

Archie-tect

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 07:59:05 PM »
Mass planting may come before launch or it may not - it is on the border.  We are doing what we can, but we can't get everything in before launch, or we'll never launch :)

I thought another thread mentioned it was in tomorrow's update,I must be mistaken.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 09:24:27 PM »

I thought another thread mentioned it was in tomorrow's update,I must be mistaken.

No - not mass planting.  Not in tomorrow's update.

space-cash