Tour issue-

• 5 Replies

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« on: August 03, 2014, 12:46:21 PM »
Lorin-

I was hoping maybe you could help me?    I set up a tourny for the first time to try out with Kamshaft and whomever else wanted to try and and something happened and I'm not sure if I did something wrong?

The tour consisted of simply 2 courses 1 round each.   the first course Devils Rain and the other Sharp Lake.    I played through both courses and registered my score.  I had a great last round which was awesome..

Anyway-   I figured I would invite a couple of friends so not sure how to do it I decided I would fire the tour back up on the first tell and see if there was in invite option-   Well,  needless to say once I logged out my scores were gone nowhere to be found.     

Could you please see if that can be recovered somehow?    And if not,   could you tell me if my scores will be updated outside of the tour?  So for example,   If I did indeed get a record on a course will it show up later even though I accidentally started over without knowing better?

The tour was Kam and Eric's Challenge...

Thanks for looking into this because I was devastated because I played my best and I refuse to play the tour again because I exited...  Thanks bro..   :)
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 01:01:50 PM »
If you jumped right back in you were probalby looking at the leader board too soon. It takes a bit for the scores to post.

johneric8

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 01:34:01 PM »
If you jumped right back in you were probalby looking at the leader board too soon. It takes a bit for the scores to post.

Thanks Doyley...

Are you saying that once you finish the tour,   you see your scores but if you log out of the tour and back in they won't be there because they haven't posted?  If this is the case this makes me very happy.....

What happens, if you finish and tourny all the way to the end but go back in and start over and try and beat your score?   Does it take your last score?   If this is the case that was where my worries are.. I logged back in as if I was playing the tour over again to see if I could invite friends, that is what has me worried my previous tour score was erased..
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Opulent Peaks CC

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 02:01:51 PM »
What happens, if you finish and tourny all the way to the end but go back in and start over and try and beat your score?   Does it take your last score?   If this is the case that was where my worries are.. I logged back in as if I was playing the tour over again to see if I could invite friends, that is what has me worried my previous tour score was erased..

Not sure if this has changed but I believe you show up on the leaderboards twice.  It's been a while since I replayed a tournament (I've only done it once) but I'm pretty sure both scores were there.  This was back in the .1/.2 version days though.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 06:27:35 PM »
Hey johneric...Doyley is right..it just takes a bit to update.  I see your 12 under there now :)

johneric8

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 03:30:59 AM »
Hey johneric...Doyley is right..it just takes a bit to update.  I see your 12 under there now :)

sorry guys  I'm just clueless when it comes to how the competion interface works so I appreciate your patience with me.    thanks for the clarification ......
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Opulent Peaks CC

space-cash