True Sim Tour (no grids)

• 244 Replies

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2014, 01:13:33 AM »
nice first round steve.

doyley,  something was weird for me in my rounds,  the straiter i hit the ball, the further it would go left or right.  it wasnt the lie of the ball as this was off the tee box the same as fairway.  i once had 1mph winds in my face blowing slightly from up-left to down right, hit a near perfect shot on that par 3, ended up 15 yards or so off to the right,  shots like this over and over,  something was off,  any word on that?

winds were really calm for me, never going over 7 mph,  and i hit could not hit anything at the pin to save my arse.

Not something I noticed while playing that course a couple of times. 

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #241 on: December 06, 2014, 11:49:12 AM »
Hey guys, I'm pretty swamped with TGC Tours stuff so I'm going to hang up the True Sim Tour.  If anyone wants to keep it going I can turn over the spreadsheet and show you how it works.  Otherwise, thanks for playing - you may see it resurface on TGC Tours but there's a few things that HB needs to add to the game before we bring it back.

BentFiveWood

« Reply #242 on: December 06, 2014, 03:11:32 PM »
Hey guys, I'm pretty swamped with TGC Tours stuff so I'm going to hang up the True Sim Tour.  If anyone wants to keep it going I can turn over the spreadsheet and show you how it works.  Otherwise, thanks for playing - you may see it resurface on TGC Tours but there's a few things that HB needs to add to the game before we bring it back.

Let me be the first to say I had nooooo idea how much time you guys put into TGCTours.  I can't believe you kept this going for as long as you did.

I rate you a "10" on dedication and initiative.  Solid work!
Course(s) Created:
Manicouagan Crater
Pointe du Hoc Cliffs V2
Ojibway Bay GC

Thrangar

« Reply #243 on: December 06, 2014, 08:42:56 PM »

Let me be the first to say I had nooooo idea how much time you guys put into TGCTours.  I can't believe you kept this going for as long as you did.

I rate you a "10" on dedication and initiative.  Solid work!

Ditto!  Doyley did a great job and TGC Tours is why most of us are here!
@Doyley yes I think there are things HB needs to add period, or not much of anything is coming back I fear!
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #244 on: December 10, 2014, 03:47:12 AM »
And that's a wrap!  True Sim Tour is officially retired.  Thanks for playing!

Congrats to Steve who came in and cleaned out all the money the last two weeks!  He can pay for the drinks!

Sheet has been updated.

space-cash