True Sim Tour (no grids)

• 244 Replies

ProjectM4yhem23

« Reply #225 on: November 14, 2014, 01:29:09 PM »
Doyley,

Is this PC only?  I checked the leaderboard and only see PC players....I know the season is winding down but I would like to take a shot....I know numerous guys have said its impossible on the xbox to read greens....I played no grid exclusively the past few editions of TW and want to take a stab graphics be damned....Let me know if it is possible or if I should try and round up some xboxers and try next season...is there gonna be a next season with TGCT starting??

Thanks

Project

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #226 on: November 14, 2014, 01:49:51 PM »
It is pc only but you're more than welcomed to play on the xb1 and pm your scores to me. Either create the tournament or just go via play round. Honour system works for me.

ProjectM4yhem23

« Reply #227 on: November 14, 2014, 02:09:53 PM »
Cool 18-18 36!!!

Thanks Doyley, I will attempt to create a tourney...haven't ever done that but I'm sure i can figure it out....I will screenshot results and post them. Attempt to anyway....

tastegw

« Reply #228 on: November 20, 2014, 09:33:00 PM »
snap crackle pop,  this one was fun (tomahawk)

i was gunning for thrangars total,  he whooped me bad in the first round,  he fell apart in the 2nd,  i recorded both rounds,  will post them some time tonight

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #229 on: November 20, 2014, 10:42:39 PM »
New rule starting next week - if any golfers are chipping on the green I will not be putting your scores on the spreadsheet.  Congrats on a good two rounds Taste - I just missed birdie on 18 to tie you and thrangar.  Got an ace on the 7th hole in round 2 - thought I could ride that momentum but i just couldn't make a putt down the stretch.

Thrangar

« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2014, 11:15:30 AM »
Is next week the last of TST?
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #231 on: November 21, 2014, 11:30:14 AM »
haven't decided - might go through until the end of the season (20 weeks) if I find I have the time to do it.

tastegw

« Reply #232 on: November 21, 2014, 02:39:11 PM »
haven't decided - might go through until the end of the season (20 weeks) if I find I have the time to do it.

any chance tgctours can pick this up and keep it running?

may not be as large of a playing field, but these tournys are way more fun to play imo

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #233 on: November 21, 2014, 02:44:29 PM »

any chance tgctours can pick this up and keep it running?

may not be as large of a playing field, but these tournys are way more fun to play imo

Small chance - maybe after things get running a bit more.  Was in the original plans then dropped when interest dropped.  Would likely reopen if HB gives ability to publish across all platforms - it's a bit of a handful as it is doing 5 tournaments across 3 platforms. 

Things get a lot easier if we get an API for stats/leaderboards as well...here's hoping!

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #234 on: November 23, 2014, 07:42:14 PM »
ProjectM4yhem23 wanted to join us on the XB1 and I said go for it, we'll do it honour system style - but since he's leading this week he felt it would be better if he provided some proof of his scores.  So here it is!

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #235 on: November 25, 2014, 03:54:17 AM »
Week 12 finalized - close one at the top this week - congrats to Mayhem for squeaking out the 1-shot win!

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #236 on: November 30, 2014, 03:07:51 PM »
Week 14 is up

Ignore the duplicate Week 13 tournament, got my wires crossed!

Steve2golf

« Reply #237 on: December 02, 2014, 12:26:59 AM »
That was sick, course record no grid. What a day.  8)
Course(s) Created TGC 2019:
PGA West (Stadium Course)

tastegw

« Reply #238 on: December 03, 2014, 09:19:47 AM »
nice first round steve.

doyley,  something was weird for me in my rounds,  the straiter i hit the ball, the further it would go left or right.  it wasnt the lie of the ball as this was off the tee box the same as fairway.  i once had 1mph winds in my face blowing slightly from up-left to down right, hit a near perfect shot on that par 3, ended up 15 yards or so off to the right,  shots like this over and over,  something was off,  any word on that?

winds were really calm for me, never going over 7 mph,  and i hit could not hit anything at the pin to save my arse.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:21:19 AM by tastegw »

Steve2golf

« Reply #239 on: December 03, 2014, 02:32:36 PM »
nice first round steve.

doyley,  something was weird for me in my rounds,  the straiter i hit the ball, the further it would go left or right.  it wasnt the lie of the ball as this was off the tee box the same as fairway.  i once had 1mph winds in my face blowing slightly from up-left to down right, hit a near perfect shot on that par 3, ended up 15 yards or so off to the right,  shots like this over and over,  something was off,  any word on that?

winds were really calm for me, never going over 7 mph,  and i hit could not hit anything at the pin to save my arse.

Time for a cleaning me think. Clear all reboot.
Course(s) Created TGC 2019:
PGA West (Stadium Course)

space-cash