Hi from ProTee!

• 21 Replies

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 03:06:31 PM »
We here at ProTee are very excited about the news released today on our new partnership with The Golf Club!

Together with HB we will be working on making the software ready to be played with real golf clubs and golf ball.

We will be monitoring this forum to answer all your questions. Please do keep in mind that ProTee is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands so we have a bit of a time difference..

This will be an interesting partnership for sure.  Up until now, I'd only heard of ProTee, and knew what it was.  I hadn't looked into to see how it worked or what it looked like.  Now, I will be investigating your product.  I know a business 20 miles up the road who advertises ProTee as one of their attractions on the local sports talk radio station to which I regularly listen.  I hope it works out well for both parties.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 04:33:39 AM by jcauthen04 »
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

bilbosmeggins

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 03:32:03 PM »
Looks like I'm on the lookout for a new girlfriend.  One with high ceilings  ;)

craig118

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 05:54:35 PM »
Those of you interested in a Protee system they have their own online golf website.   proteegolfonline.com. Lots of info on the system and members are more than happy to answer any questions.  We had about 20 players last year in our winter tour, hopefully that number will grow. As far as cost,  I have a garage set up with Impact screen and frame, platform, projector, pro tee H and V  cameras, sensor pad and putting sensor. I have about $6500 invested. I did pick up my system used for about $4K however. Its a great system once you get the cameras tuned.
Whistling Straits
Pine Valley
Inverness Club

fljon

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 08:56:46 PM »
Welcome to ProTee! This is cool stuff....makes ya think about the possibilities........ ::)

MrGolfClubs

• II Robert24 II
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 09:32:48 PM »
This is the first that I heard of Pro Tee, but sounds like you have some pretty exciting stuff to share.  ;D

coruler2

• GroupMember
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2014, 02:39:27 AM »
I told my kids if their playroom continues to be a mess, it will turn into my playroom.  Now I found what to buy to make it my playroom!
TGC 2019 Courses:
Negev Valley (TGC2 Port of Israeli National)
The Invaders Golf Site (TGC2019 Original)
Sun Devil Ridge (TGC2 Course remastered)
Connemara Bay Golf Club (TGC2019 Original)

Steam and XB1 name:  coruler2

Bubba22

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 09:53:37 AM »
This is awesome news. I have been a ProTee user for several years now. Very accurate unit. This software will take the online play to the next level. We have a very active Protee online community with the Proteeplay software but TGC will be amazing. Bravo to this partnership and let's have fun!

space-cash