PGA Tour

• 194 Replies

minfordgolfer

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2014, 11:06:42 PM »
Heck yea! I'm in!! I helped run one of these on Tigerwoodsonline.com when it was going from 2010-2013. I use the same spreadsheets and all. We only had like 20-some players though, but we did the same thing with scoring avg, daily&weekly tournaments, majors, long drive&CTTH competitions, etc.

I can't wait to start! I'll be playing my first round of the tourney in a few minutes! Lastnight the game was really lagging but today it's running perfectly! I can't wait to see how this goes AND MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS!!!!!

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2014, 11:43:10 PM »
Glad to have you on board!

Levesque7

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2014, 02:02:37 AM »
Just finished my rounds. Err +52  ::) in total. Dont think I will topping any money lists just yet. Hopefully will get better over time. Loving this format and tour.
My gamertag UK ICEMAN feel free to add me just let me know your on this tour.
Roll next week. Must try and lower them scores. :o

I just added you. My gamertag is Levesque7

Foyballs

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2014, 07:09:24 AM »
I'm in with this, will be playing week 5 tonight. Good work :)

pedarby

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2014, 08:24:50 AM »
I had a crack at this last night and found the course very tough. Will be completing the rounds this evening, although would hope next week for something just a little more forgiving for us novices :) maybe a hard course rather than hardest LOL!

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2014, 10:59:02 AM »
I had a crack at this last night and found the course very tough. Will be completing the rounds this evening, although would hope next week for something just a little more forgiving for us novices :) maybe a hard course rather than hardest LOL!
Would this be a bad time to tell you next week is a major week?

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2014, 11:11:03 AM »
Spreadsheet updated with our first XB1 scores - looks good!

hanson2709

• GT- PishPosh v2
    • Gamer Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 11:11:13 AM »
I'm still upset by my first round! I shot a 63 on the last round...
“The most important shot in golf is the next one.”
  – Ben Hogan

Levesque7

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2014, 11:22:07 AM »

Why is my score missing Doyley? I completed the tournament when there were only 8 others sometime yesterday afternoon...

Do you think it is just a delay issue? If so that could cause issues when it comes to the deadline.

hanson2709

• GT- PishPosh v2
    • Gamer Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »

Why is my score missing Doyley? I completed the tournament when there were only 8 others sometime yesterday afternoon...

Do you think it is just a delay issue? If so that could cause issues when it comes to the deadline.
My guess is as the week goes on more of these server delay issues will become less and less. I'm sure your score will appear on their leaderboards. If not you should be able to go back into the tournament and see your score, I'd say take a picture of it and send it in as a last resort.
  – Ben Hogan

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2014, 11:24:47 AM »

Do you see yourself on the leaderboard when you look?  As for the deadline I wait about 5 hours before I finalize the stats as that's usually lots of time to get all the rounds to show up.  If you're able to check to see if you can see yourself on the leaderboard then it'll get added in the next batch.

Levesque7

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2014, 11:29:05 AM »

My guess is as the week goes on more of these server delay issues will become less and less. I'm sure your score will appear on their leaderboards. If not you should be able to go back into the tournament and see your score, I'd say take a picture of it and send it in as a last resort.

Yeah I can see my score in the leaderboards when I check.

BestwoodRoadie

• Notts County Golf Society
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2014, 02:03:05 PM »
Rami posted that the missing courses should be there now - would one of you guys mind checking to see if PGC - Mojave Palms Resort is available to play?

Hi
I joined your tour and had another round this afternoon, it was on the Mohave course, i had played 16 holes (very badly) under atrocious conditions, most of the time it was just a blur on the screen due to the frame rate thing, on the 16th it locked up, dropped connection, stuttered, re-booted and started up again and it was perfect, so had another round.

Thanks for the set-up

McGheezy

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2014, 04:33:15 PM »
Played R1 last night. The course was pretty tough with some well placed trees. Felt like I played well less a few blow up holes.

One last note, HOLY TIERED GREENS HELL. If you miss by 5 feet on an approach you roll 30 feet away from the hole. (Not a complaint btw)
GT: McGheezy (Feel free to add me)

TGC Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUh186fYBpW5ku8jwzU3UrA

hanson2709

• GT- PishPosh v2
    • Gamer Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2014, 04:36:33 PM »
Played R1 last night. The course was pretty tough with some well placed trees. Felt like I played well less a few blow up holes.

One last note, HOLY TIERED GREENS HELL. If you miss by 5 feet on an approach you roll 30 feet away from the hole. (Not a complaint btw)
Literally how my entire first round played...shot a 78!
  – Ben Hogan

space-cash