Since release game is jacked up on PC beyond comprehension for me.

• 22 Replies

HB_LorinB

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 05:39:52 PM »
Lorin-

I did as you asked a played some other courses and I can report I'm not having the same problems that everyone is having on my course.  Basically the other courses I played were fine....   I can assure you that I played it yesterday and all is okay so I'm miffed to why its broken today....      :'(

I want to ask you guys to please look into this because I spent at least 12 hours of my time messing with this course so the community could enjoy it.    I just don't get what could of happened...

Thanks for keeping me updated  :)

Yeah.. I was just curious.  There definitely is something going on there.  We will look in to this, don't worry. 

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 05:49:17 PM »
Look closely at this one John , the cup is almost healed up / grown over  :o I got the putt though :P
Bad [ HB ] >>> Green Keeper <<< I say :(  I just wondered ? what about edit it, rename it slightly then publish again ?

Bad HB grounds keeper huh?  LOL.. Now that is funny...   To be honest,  I've never seen anything like it and have a feeling that maybe when I saved my course file yesterday it only saved half way hence the issue we are seeing...   I'm not even sure if that is possible because I did play a round yesterday after publishing where I didn't have all of these issues...    I know its all still playable but its so ridiculous at times I can't imagine anyone playing through all nine holes...   

I actually opened it back up in the course creator and saved it again and it still exhibits the same flaws.    Good suggestion though!
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 05:51:30 PM »
Lorin-

I did as you asked a played some other courses and I can report I'm not having the same problems that everyone is having on my course.  Basically the other courses I played were fine....   I can assure you that I played it yesterday and all is okay so I'm miffed to why its broken today....      :'(

I want to ask you guys to please look into this because I spent at least 12 hours of my time messing with this course so the community could enjoy it.    I just don't get what could of happened...

Thanks for keeping me updated  :)

Yeah.. I was just curious.  There definitely is something going on there.  We will look in to this, don't worry.

I know you guys will..  I just want to understand what the issue is because it seems its only messing with my course...   I have a feeling that yesterday when the course creator was having issues crashing upon saving that a corrupt version of my course got saved somehow.... 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 08:26:30 AM by HB_LorinB »
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

Dusty Roads

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 10:44:04 AM »
I don't understand why all these pre release courses were made anyways. I'm sure there will be issues as they more than likely tweaked the designer before release.

I feel for those who made courses and are now having problems.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 01:31:56 PM »
I don't understand why all these pre release courses were made anyways. I'm sure there will be issues as they more than likely tweaked the designer before release.

Oh, man dusty...there are some AMAZING pre-release courses out there to play.

http://www.pocketscout.us/tgc/

anserman

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2014, 01:39:50 PM »

Dusty,

They were made on PC for the PC game.  The console guys just get to benefit :)

Dusty Roads

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2014, 08:01:36 AM »
I stand corrected. I just assumed after release that courses made would not be compatible

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I'm watchin' you.

space-cash