Possible HB Updates?

• 40 Replies

CanuckHoser

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 11:03:22 PM »
Thanks for putting the link up Ben.
Hope it helps you Rhinoboy

Thanks.

Quote seems rather baseless.  Not sure a help desk would know the inner workings of their certification department. 
PSN ID: CanuckHoser
Steam: CanuckHoser

slowdethmarch420

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2014, 12:55:07 AM »
This is some random quote from a illiterate person.. Threw for through and there for their. Please use proper English. I doubt help chat knew any details about the status of the certification process.  I spoke with them several nights ago and they straight up said they have no details of the status of certification.  I call bulls hit on this post. With that being said I do believe it will be several more weeks until it is released on ps4.     I have given up hope on the golf club being released as stated in august.  I would say more like mid September.  We all want it released ASAP but it appears it is going to be a while . >:(

Anquila1978

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2014, 01:06:02 AM »
**For the PS4 players out there who may be concerned, the issues you see here are platform specific.  We are not expecting to see the same issue mentioned here when the PS4 version of the game launches in the coming weeks.**

Form Lorin in the update for xbox and pc

'Coming weeks' i guess that is something

Edit: just read the other thread, amazing what a couple of words used differently can do
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 01:23:34 AM by Anquila1978 »
Other Courses

Turnberry Kintyre Course
Gladstonevale G.C
Belgrave Black at Balmeadie

lewjt

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2014, 02:38:33 AM »
Have to say, if it isn't out on the  26th as indicated, I'm not going to bother with it. FIFA is out in September and you can pretty much guarantee that will come out on time, without all of this stringing us along. Massive shame if I don't get it, I was really looking forward to it. Have at least 4 friends who are thinking about the same too. Massive dissapointment :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schlitz73

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2014, 03:02:18 AM »
Have to say, if it isn't out on the  26th as indicated, I'm not going to bother with it. FIFA is out in September and you can pretty much guarantee that will come out on time, without all of this stringing us along. Massive shame if I don't get it, I was really looking forward to it. Have at least 4 friends who are thinking about the same too. Massive dissapointment :(

Well just because a game hits it's release date doesn't mean it will not have issues.  Did you see the announcement regarding NHL 15?  They wait until practically the last minute to announce that some of the most popular modes won't be in the game this year.  Did they delay it?  Nope.  Gotta hit that date!  That's the way EA tends to work when it comes to their sports games.  Skip getting things correct and in order to hit an annual release date. 

Whatever the reasons are for the delay with Sony, I'm sure it's all legit and not just a back and forth blame game.  The guys at HB have been pretty transparent about things from the start and when they know more they will let us know.  The PS4 delay isn't something they wanted to see happen either, just like the rest of us.

Sent from my PC using my keyboard.
Don't feed the trolls.  They are on a diet.

lewjt

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2014, 03:40:34 AM »

Well just because a game hits it's release date doesn't mean it will not have issues.  Did you see the announcement regarding NHL 15?  They wait until practically the last minute to announce that some of the most popular modes won't be in the game this year.  Did they delay it?  Nope.  Gotta hit that date!  That's the way EA tends to work when it comes to their sports games.  Skip getting things correct and in order to hit an annual release date. 

Whatever the reasons are for the delay with Sony, I'm sure it's all legit and not just a back and forth blame game.  The guys at HB have been pretty transparent about things from the start and when they know more they will let us know.  The PS4 delay isn't something they wanted to see happen either, just like the rest of us.

I don't disagree with you, all I'm saying is that there are some big titles coming out soon for PS4 (fifa and GTA this year alone) and TGC is going to lose customers as a result.  This game has the potential to have a huge impact on the previously TW dominated genre, but only if enough people buy it. Every day closer we get to September, the more of a problem it becomes.

Stein276

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2014, 03:52:38 AM »

Even though I'm still waiting for the PS4 release, I can find humor in most things.

Schlitz73

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2014, 04:20:06 AM »

I don't disagree with you, all I'm saying is that there are some big titles coming out soon for PS4 (fifa and GTA this year alone) and TGC is going to lose customers as a result.  This game has the potential to have a huge impact on the previously TW dominated genre, but only if enough people buy it. Every day closer we get to September, the more of a problem it becomes.

Yeah, TGC could get lost in the shuffle a bit for the more casual golf gamer.  There are tons of big games coming out in the next few weeks.  Between Madden , FIFA, and Destiny alone, many gamers will have their plates full and their wallets emptied.  For the more dedicated golf gamers, TGC will still be purchased I'm sure.  I'm barely going to have time to play it but I'm getting it day 1 for PS4. 

****just edited because my response post got stuck in the middle of a quote for some reason****
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 12:23:28 PM by Schlitz73 »
Don't feed the trolls.  They are on a diet.

BigMan24

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2014, 07:50:33 AM »
Do people not remember that the original predicton for release was week beginning the 25th of August with a possibility of the week beginning the 18th. In my eyes that means to me that HB are still on schedule to release on the dates that they previously mentioned

Don Giveachit

• Name says it all
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2014, 07:55:05 AM »
I believe that if we do not get confirmation today then the release will not make the predicted date.
PSN ID: Don_Giveachit

Fan of:
The Golden Bear
Phil Mickelson

humanfish

• PSGL
    • Playstation Gaming Leagues
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2014, 08:05:15 AM »
If people really want to buy and play a golf game, I fail to see how they would be swayed by the release of other titles. If you really want the game, you will get it regardless of what else happens to be dropping at any given time.
Friendly leagues on F1 2013 | GT6 | FIFA 15 | The Golf Club | Project CARS @ www.playstationgl.com

space-cash