Any chance??

• 8 Replies

bowld

« on: August 22, 2014, 02:25:30 PM »
I am patiently waiting like the rest of us to get my hands on the PS4 version of this game and had a thought..

If I buy this game now on PC is there any chance HB can give me a code for the PS4 version once it comes out? I am thinking about running over to Best Buy to update my video card in order to make it playable on my PC but dont want to end up buying the game twice.

any chance?

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 02:27:20 PM »
Sorry, bowld, but the versions are separate.  I love that you really want to play, but the PS4 version is not far off...so don't go too crazy :)

lewjt

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 02:33:11 PM »

Sorry, bowld, but the versions are separate.  I love that you really want to play, but the PS4 version is not far off...so don't go too crazy :)

When you say 'not far off' are you talking days or weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB_LorinB

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 02:34:59 PM »
lol...don't know yet.  We are still trying to get it in next Tuesday.  As you can imagine...if we are doing that, well...it can't be that far off.

lewjt

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 02:39:33 PM »

lol...don't know yet.  We are still trying to get it in next Tuesday.  As you can imagine...if we are doing that, well...it can't be that far off.

:) does it have to be a Tuesday? So if it missed Tuesday do we have to wait for the 2nd or could it come out on Wednesday etc...

BenDover

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 02:42:23 PM »

:) does it have to be a Tuesday? So if it missed Tuesday do we have to wait for the 2nd or could it come out on Wednesday etc...

If I am not mistaken all U.S. game releases come out on Tuesday. Correct me if I am wrong.

bigtee

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 02:55:35 PM »
It's Lorins way of telling you it's either the Tuesday approaching, or the following Tuesday. They can't commit to a date until Sony give the green light.

bowld

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 03:03:41 PM »

No worries. Had to ask just in case

LT_RAVEN_CLAW

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 03:35:07 PM »
It's Lorins way of telling you it's either the Tuesday approaching, or the following Tuesday. They can't commit to a date until Sony give the green light.

I hope this Tuesday getting board of only playing a handful of games. Can't wait.
My Courses:

Steppingstone Golf Club
New Steppingstone Golf Club
Little Round Top G & CC

space-cash