Web/Graphics designer wanted to create ultimate TGC Tour(s) site. [ CLOSED ]

• 8 Replies

smallz0307

• GroupMember
« on: August 22, 2014, 02:52:06 PM »
Hey all:
I'm a co-founder of a web-based software product as well as a senior architect/developer on the web development side (by trade), and would love to find another ( or two ) front-end or web designer that I can assist me on building out a website that would be the official landing area for the TGC Tour and associated mini-tours.  I also have ideas to help the GNCD designers as well.  I will take care of the hosting, back-end code, database, etc... I just need someone that can design a beautiful site and even better knows a little front-end code (but a pure designer would work as well)...

If you're interested, please let me know by replying into this thread, and I'll get with you privately.  Heck, we may end up with more than one who wants to assist and that's OK.

This is going to be AWESOME!! 

Thanks,
Tim
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 11:50:24 AM by smallz0307 »

msarff15

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 12:59:30 AM »
What site would you use to host it? I can make pretty decent looking websites, not the coding but the website for sure!
My Courses:

Chestnut Country Club

smallz0307

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 07:37:54 AM »
msariff, thanks!!

I'll take care of the hosting, database, back-end coding and all that jazz.  That's what I do for a living.   Just need help on the website design.

We got some designers on board already for this project, but additional help is great.  So when you say you just design, you just hand over a .psd or do you know HTML/CSS?

Do you have any examples of your work?

PHJ314

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 09:51:21 AM »
You may want to save yourself the effort, League Gaming is already in full production, with new features coming out on almost a daily basis!! A great site, with a great developer and an even better community of gamers!

The LGGT section in the mobile app, which is superb; just dropped yesterday.

You are more than welcome to come join the site!!
Click on the LGGT logo in my signature below, or follow this link and sign up to the site.
http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?95

Judging by the passion in your first post, you need to get in on this!!

Cheers mate!

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:54:26 AM by PHJ314 »
My courses, Fictional:
Vardonheim
Smuggler's Loch GC
Tysbrook GC
Manotick National
Hagenstrol GC
Barrhaven Black
LeBretton Links

RCR:
Stonebridge GC - (Ottawa)

smallz0307

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 11:49:42 AM »
Thanks, but we are doing something a little different that the League Gaming site... We already have our team compiled and are super excited at what we have already come up with. 

We don't want to release any details at the moment, but this project will be HUGE for the TGC community.   

Thanks!

smallz0307

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 11:50:56 AM »
Locking this topic since our team is now full! 

smallz0307

• GroupMember
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 09:05:34 PM »
You may want to save yourself the effort, League Gaming is already in full production, with new features coming out on almost a daily basis!! A great site, with a great developer and an even better community of gamers!

Click on the LGGT logo in my signature below, or follow this link and sign up to the site.

Cheers mate!

Anyone else glad that I didn't listen to this guy :-).  Just looking back at my original post requesting help over 1 year ago!  What a year it's been! :-)

This wasn't meant to be a slap in the face to the LGGT -- just a reminder for folks that if you have a vision for something -- go for it no matter what roadblocks may be in your way.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:07:31 PM by smallz0307 »

PHJ314

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 02:25:40 PM »

Thank god you didn't listen to that d-bag...being all friendly, inviting you to a league, without knowing what tricks you had up your sleeve.

It is awesome what you've been able to create! In my years running online leagues, I've seen so many fall by the wayside. Nice to finally see a league of this magnitude showcasing a golf game. 
My courses, Fictional:
Vardonheim
Smuggler's Loch GC
Tysbrook GC
Manotick National
Hagenstrol GC
Barrhaven Black
LeBretton Links

RCR:
Stonebridge GC - (Ottawa)

bob5453

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 04:02:52 PM »

Cheers mate!

Anyone else glad that I didn't listen to this guy :-).  Just looking back at my original post requesting help over 1 year ago!  What a year it's been! :-)

This wasn't meant to be a slap in the face to the LGGT -- just a reminder for folks that if you have a vision for something -- go for it no matter what roadblocks may be in your way.

I think you could have slapped yourself on the back without slapping this guy in the face, even though you said you weren't slapping him.  ::)
My TGC 2019 courses
Enchanted Mountain 2019
Roy Rogers Happy Trails 2019
Gilligan's Island Par 3 2019
The Big Valley 2019

*** Courses all have crowds added ***

space-cash