Course details on tour?

• 3 Replies

HedCase

« on: August 22, 2014, 05:25:26 PM »
I'm playing the short tour. Loving it, but playing like RL (rubbish in other words lol). Is there a way to find details of the course? Specifically green speeds? If not, could you add this feature in a future release please? It would be handy to know if the green is fast or slow beforehand, rather than find out the hard way lol.

TBH, it would be handy to have details of any course before playing.

minfordgolfer

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 06:22:08 PM »
It seems everything is based on whether the course is set to be easy, medium, hard or very hard. But, even the very hard setting  doesn't make the greens very hard/fast. There are 2 things I REALLY miss that I wish this game had: A multiplayer lobby to join random games and the ability to set green, fairway and wind speeds. I REALLY hope these are on the dev's short-term to do list!!

HB_LorinB

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 06:22:41 PM »
Yes...we have it on our list to add the course details screens in to tours and tourneys.

banjobowling

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 06:28:07 PM »
the ability to set green, fairway and wind speeds. I REALLY hope these are on the dev's short-term to do list!!

Don't know if you mean for the tourney, but green speed and fairway/course firmness is under the designer control already.

space-cash