WOW What a mess this game is now..

• 8 Replies

hotwingking

« on: August 22, 2014, 06:36:26 PM »
     Maybe this game should of stayed in early access and let us test the final version ..

1. Flashing trees ,water ect
           2  All the putts stop 4" short no matter where you putt from.
           3  The menus are fooked..
           4  Uphill elevation don't work ...ie:  uphill 23'   105 yds out   pitch at 105 yds   and fly the green..
           5  Stuttering graphics now ....never had that in early access ...I play on High 1920x1280   now on low @ 840  something ..\

UgH  was waiting for Ps4 version .....Now im gonna have to pass on this one ....Good try  HB    but I don't think the game is good enough to withstand the time ...

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 06:42:01 PM »
Hi hotwing - the experience you are describing is not one I am hearing from other people.  So, if you would like, I am happy to troubleshoot with you to figure out why you are having these issues.

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 07:06:44 PM »
Hmm i don't seem to be getting any of these issues..Except i have had the stuttering but only once or twice.
Lian Li 011 Dynamic Case
i9 9900k 4.5Ghz
MSI GTX 1080ti
H150i Pro RGB(AIO)
Aorus Master Z390 m-board
16Gb Corsair Pro Vengeance RGB Ram
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller
Corsair K70 Lux RGB keyboard
Youtube TGC 2019 playlist- https://goo.gl/P2Xdxc

aftrshok99

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 08:07:30 PM »
Hmm i don't seem to be getting any of these issues..Except i have had the stuttering but only once or twice.
Same thing as you Jim.
Steam Name: aftrshok99
PSN: aftrshok99

Courses:
The Forum Country Club - Hole 16

In Progress:
WHCC (Local Course)

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 02:26:14 PM »
None of this is happening for me either, at least on PC... Game is great for the most part...

the course creator has some bugs, but all in all things have smoothed out.
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

Ian

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »
I get flashing trees also on occasion.
The biggest problem for me is that the game keeps crashing to the desktop or shutting down my PC completely. I've updated the graphics card drivers but to no avail.

anserman

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 03:43:45 PM »
hmmmm I see a lot of people make putts from way farther than 4"

aftrshok99

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 04:02:55 PM »
hmmmm I see a lot of people make putts from way farther than 4"

Ummm.....I think I missed one from less than 4" the other day, graphics card was acting up and it stuttered when I was putting and it went 40 feet past the hole.  :o
Steam Name: aftrshok99
PSN: aftrshok99

Courses:
The Forum Country Club - Hole 16

In Progress:
WHCC (Local Course)

Ricky Proffer

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 05:11:50 PM »
     Maybe this game should of stayed in early access and let us test the final version ..

1. Flashing trees ,water ect
           2  All the putts stop 4" short no matter where you putt from.
           3  The menus are fooked..
           4  Uphill elevation don't work ...ie:  uphill 23'   105 yds out   pitch at 105 yds   and fly the green..
           5  Stuttering graphics now ....never had that in early access ...I play on High 1920x1280   now on low @ 840  something ..\

UgH  was waiting for Ps4 version .....Now im gonna have to pass on this one ....Good try  HB    but I don't think the game is good enough to withstand the time ...

I am getting some flashing trees and the occasional stutter but none of the other 3.  Putting is great, adjusting for elevation seems to be easy. Did you have a high wind behind you?

space-cash