XB1 Designers Tour

• 458 Replies

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #450 on: January 16, 2017, 07:29:46 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 73 is now live. To see Week 72's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers Rascal607 and Yeltzman
Below are their 2 newest courses

By now you all know the routine, go out and play these courses as either part of the tour or stand alone, either way show these guys your support

Course 1: Tortoise Rock by Rascal607
Course 2: Trump Turnberry Wee Links by Yeltzman

Give these 2 courses a play and look for more by this designer. Don't forget to tell you friends to play the tour, it only helps get more plays for these XBOX designers

ALSO: if you find courses that are suitable for the tour let me know and I will include them in future weeks

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 73
Course 1: Tortoise Rock by Rascal607
Course 2: Trump Turnberry Wee Links by Yeltzman

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #451 on: February 01, 2017, 08:42:13 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 74 is now live. To see Week 73's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 new designers LandonR1980 and BMann1976

By now you all know the routine, go out and play these courses as either part of the tour or stand alone, either way show these guys your support

Course 1: Hertfordshire Golf Academy by LandonR1980
Course 2: Figurate Country Club by BMann1976

Give these 2 courses a play and look for more by this designer. Don't forget to tell you friends to play the tour, it only helps get more plays for these XBOX designers

ALSO: if you find courses that are suitable for the tour let me know and I will include them in future weeks

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 74
Course 1: Hertfordshire Golf Academy by LandonR1980
Course 2: Figurate Country Club by BMann1976

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #452 on: February 19, 2017, 08:49:31 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 75 is now live. To see Week 74's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers rascal607 and FriendBOMBER

Course 1: The Southern Comforte Gentlemen Club by rascal607
Course 2: Matterhorn Golf Club by FriendBOMBER

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 75
Course 1: The Southern Comforte Gentlemen Club by rascal607
Course 2: Matterhorn Golf Club by FriendBOMBER

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

friendBOMBER

• GroupMember
« Reply #453 on: February 19, 2017, 09:04:05 PM »
Thanks man! Seriously, some amazing dedication here!! Congrats on running this for 75 weeks!! Remind me to buy you a drink the next time I see you.
My Most Recent:
Cabot Cliffs (LiDAR)
Trump National Colts Neck
Hackensack Golf Club
Jefferson City CC
The Dunes
Scarboro Golf Club
Itasca Country Club
Sonny's Willow Run
Sonny's Brandon GC
Sonny's Prairie Green GC
Pebble Beach
Firestone Country Club
East Lake Golf Club
Turkey Creek Golf Club

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #454 on: February 19, 2017, 09:27:16 PM »
Yeah, its been a long haul, and if you remember I went to every other week after a full year of weekly.
Keep your eyes out for the XB1TGC2 Designers Tour

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #455 on: March 06, 2017, 12:02:42 AM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 76 is now live. To see Week 75's winner refer to the Original Post

The Murphy Classic:

This week it is with a very heavy heart that I give you week 76 of the XB1 Designers Tour. Today I decided that my dog Murphy who has been with me for only 7 years will be put down on Monday. For the last 7 months he has been a trooper going through Chemo Therapy for Lymphoma, 2 weeks ago he came out of remission and this afternoon he took a major turn for the worst, as a result the only humane thing to do is to put him down, if I don't join you all tomorrow night you will know why.
Thanks Cally

This week I am featuring 2 regular designers Yeltzman and P1 SEL

Course 1: Turnberry Ailsa 2017 by Yeltzman
Course 2: Kanchanaburi Country Club by P1 SEL

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 76
Course 1: Turnberry Ailsa 2017 by Yeltzman
Course 2: Kanchanaburi Country Club by P1 SEL

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #456 on: March 26, 2017, 11:07:50 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 77 is now live. To see Week 76's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 1 regular designer and 1 new designer FriendBOMBER and Gmarty70

Course 1: Senior Players Course @ Pocono Manor by Gmarty70
Course 2: TPC at Sawgrass 2017 by FriendBOMBER

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 77
Course 1: Senior Players Course @ Pocono Manor by Gmarty70
Course 2: TPC at Sawgrass 2017 by FriendBOMBER

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #457 on: April 10, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 78 is now live. To see Week 77's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 1 regular designer and 1 new designer Dirty Duk 666 and Rascal607

Course 1: Sanctuary Waters Golf Club by Dirty Duk 666
Course 2: Isle de Serpentine by Rascal607

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 78
Course 1: Sanctuary Waters Golf Club by Dirty Duk 666
Course 2: Isle de Serpentine by Rascal607

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2017, 09:26:19 PM »
Hi Guys,

The XB1 Designers Tour - Week 79 is now live. To see Week 78's winner refer to the Original Post

This week I am featuring 1 regular designer and 1 new designer Rhino4Life and P1Sel

Course 1: The Preserve at Talon Reach by Rhino4Life
Course 2: Khon Kaen Country Club by P1Sel

XB1 Designers Tour - Week 79
Course 1: The Preserve at Talon Reach by Rhino4Life
Course 2: Khon Kaen Country Club by P1Sel

Good luck and enjoy
Cally

space-cash