Diabolical Courses

• 4 Replies

AJ 1PCO

« on: August 24, 2014, 09:13:34 PM »
Hi guys, the game is brilliant but the amount of stupid course designs is getting beyond a joke. If I knew there would be so many silly courses I would not of bought the game and its not only me that is saying it. The silly courses are killing peoples stats especially in tourney's. There should be some sort of vetting system on created tourney's otherwise this game is going to be a joke. TGC is suppose to be the best sim ever but it's failing due to idiots running riot in the course designer. I played a tour earlier of 4 different courses supposedly looking good, boy was I wrong, nearly 4 hours wasted on a joke course, if I would of quit it, it would of effected my stats. Please HB this fantastic game deserves better there is one course with buildings vehicles, ships and planes on the fairways and greens and there is no way of telling what the state of the course is before you T off. Also stats and difficulty levels are not reading right. Sorry for the rant, I love this game and there are some brilliant courses out there but the silly ones are killing it.

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I know a little german
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 09:58:25 PM »
Most o these tournaments are put on by guys trying to promote their own courses. Stick to HB official tournaments. I would highly recommend PGA tour..week ??..In week 6 right now, however week 5 may still be available to play until Monday. This is an excellent tournament that covers all the top courses in the game. Hope this helps some......cheers.. :)

JayJayJames3223

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 10:30:51 PM »
It's very easy to find good courses. Search by highest rating, and only play those that are highly rated and have at least 50 plays.

Use the board here to find new courses, because everyone that posts courses here put a lot of effort into them. Finally use pocketscout.us only the best courses are posted. reviewed, and rated.
Steam: RhythmicSlaps

AJ 1PCO

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 10:51:52 PM »
Thanks guys, the thing is myself and friends are new to TGC, we have waited 2 years for a quality golf game, we use to play TW but the games after TW 2012 were horrendous so we didn't play them. Like I said, we are new and want to start at the bottom so to speak, on the easiest levels so we can understand the game and how it plays but more and more silly courses are appearing and the stats are not reading true about the published courses which is making it very frustrating . I will use your tip but I think TGC  should add a wider range of difficulty courses I.e more easiest and easy courses for new players and any designed courses used in tourney's should have to be approved.

bob5453

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 11:28:42 PM »
Try to get a few friends that have played a lot during Early Access, then when you want to play a new course, look at the courses they have favorited and play them, that's how I find a new course to play.
My TGC 2019 courses
Enchanted Mountain 2019
Roy Rogers Happy Trails 2019
Gilligan's Island Par 3 2019
The Big Valley 2019

*** Courses all have crowds added ***

space-cash