You crazy Sony folks!!!

• 6 Replies

Rick Wallace

• XXLGaming
« on: August 25, 2014, 05:33:34 PM »
I know you guys were upset and all about TGC getting delayed but did you have to bring down the whole PSN network again reminiscent of 2011. And then to top it off, you guys redirect the plane that Sony's boss is flying on to land at another aiport?!?!? ;)  ;D

LOL. I hope they have everything straightened out and running smoothly for the TGC launch tomorrow for you guys. Have fun with the game guys!

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 05:47:03 PM »
LOL, its just a video Golf game....so no...... ;)
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

Rick Wallace

• XXLGaming
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 05:50:27 PM »
Actually, reading more and more on this hacking thing its a bit ridiculous. I bet there are a lot of 3 letter agencies looking for these guys especially after making a bomb threat to an airline. Some people really are idiots.

Looks like they have attacked Xbox Live too as well as many other sites/servers around the globe. Morons.

CanuckHoser

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 06:09:00 PM »
Actually, reading more and more on this hacking thing its a bit ridiculous. I bet there are a lot of 3 letter agencies looking for these guys especially after making a bomb threat to an airline. Some people really are idiots.

Looks like they have attacked Xbox Live too as well as many other sites/servers around the globe. Morons.

When the love of video games goes WAY too far.
PSN ID: CanuckHoser
Steam: CanuckHoser

NevadaBallin

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:23:26 PM »

When the love of video games goes WAY too far.

More like the love of 'mommy didn't give me enough attention as a child so I need more attention right now!' Lol
Twitch Channel>  http://www.twitch.tv/YoNevadaBallin

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- Montreux Barracuda (RCR Montreux, Reno, NV)
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Idlewild South Memorial GC
- Bacarra Golf Club

morden44

• Suck It Up ButterCup
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 07:38:20 PM »
"More like the love of 'mommy didn't give me enough attention as a child so I need more attention right now!' Lol"

That i agree with.

JOE golfer G

• 4 Handicap Golfer
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 01:22:37 PM »
I have always wondered what it is they think they are achieving from this sort of thing? I do make an exception for Anonymous though as they target corrupt corporations/government's and pedophile's.

space-cash