Tour Ideas

• 7 Replies

blokgang

« on: August 25, 2014, 06:24:09 PM »
I think when playing a tour or tournament...there should be cut lines.   im assuming there will be more multiplayer based options as development continues.  but right now i think i may be the only one doing the TGC long tour as i see no rivals or other scores.   there should be 4 day events or a full schedule tournament with 2 days cuts

steelereign

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 07:01:32 PM »
I think the issue...at least for me, is that there are simply too many tours/tournaments to choose from.  There are 400 tours with 0, 1, 2, 3 plays each rather than 20 tours with 40-50 plays each.

Not sure what the fix is, but the best thing to do is play the PGA Tour created by Doyley and the CLV Tour.  Not sure if you're involved with those yet, but they are pretty active.

morden44

• Suck It Up ButterCup
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 07:06:36 PM »
Ultimate golf tour was where I had originally plan to play but it went by by for monetary reasons I suspect. I would like to find a tour that is long lasting and enjoyable. At this point I am not sure if HB servers can handle the input and the stats. Time will tell.

steelereign

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 07:23:57 PM »
Ultimate golf tour was where I had originally plan to play but it went by by for monetary reasons I suspect. I would like to find a tour that is long lasting and enjoyable. At this point I am not sure if HB servers can handle the input and the stats. Time will tell.

Have you tried the PGA Tour?  Doyley does an amazing job with it.  There are over 100 participants to this point.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

morden44

• Suck It Up ButterCup
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:33:58 PM »

Have you tried the PGA Tour?  Doyley does an amazing job with it.  There are over 100 participants to this point.

I will check it out tomorrow when ps4 version is released.

steelereign

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 07:36:08 PM »

Cool.  Check out the thread in this section of the forum for more info (if you haven't already).

DoGgzbollox

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 11:16:05 AM »
there are cuts in real golf for a reason, no need to implement it here imo

aftrshok99

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 11:21:44 AM »

Yep come play on the PGA Tour, Doyley has done a great job with this one so far.
Steam Name: aftrshok99
PSN: aftrshok99

Courses:
The Forum Country Club - Hole 16

In Progress:
WHCC (Local Course)

space-cash