Leaguegaming Golf Tour (LGGT) - Xbox One

• 91 Replies

leeish

« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2014, 11:53:43 PM »
Saw the common issue. I made a new twitch, selected archive broadcasts and linked to league gaming acct. thx for the help.

leeish

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2014, 01:17:03 AM »
Wow broadcasting was the worst f-ing experience ever. In full screen mode the gd twitch broadcasting message is right over the club head. Makes putting impossible. So I have to go snap mode which takes up 1/4 of the screen. Completely screwed up my score. Should have just done it and posted without saying anything. Honesty counts for crap.

leeish

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2014, 01:42:36 AM »
And now while continuing the tour where does it start me? Hitchens round 2. What the hell.

HitItLong

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2014, 02:47:54 AM »
Are you a button masher Leeish? A lot of these problems have been put down to people button mashing when different parts of the game are loading, ie: between screens etc.
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

leeish

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2014, 12:01:21 PM »
I've only had that happen in tourney not yours. This literally happened when I sinked my putt the screen froze for 20 seconds and round 3 started all of a sudden. Not a single button was pressed. I played through round 3 and 4 then exited the tour to broadcast my round 4 since I had only played 3 rounds. Then when I went back to continue the tour to play Forum CC it started me in round 2 of Hitchens, my guess is because it realized I never played it all the way. Then it forced me to play 3 AND 4 again.  Amazingly my score is now lower in TGC than in LGGT app as after playing the same round 8 times I got pretty good at it. So my score is in no way going to match my LGGT score except for round 1 I believe. At least I shot well under par on Forum. That course is a pain in the ass.

F4H XessIV

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2014, 10:44:55 AM »
The site is a bit messy. Navigation is awkward. Anyway when are new tourneys starting? I would like to catch one in the beginning. If anyone could provide a link that would be great. XB1 of course.

Tris10

• Leaguegaming
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2014, 10:49:36 AM »
The site is a bit messy. Navigation is awkward. Anyway when are new tourneys starting? I would like to catch one in the beginning. If anyone could provide a link that would be great. XB1 of course.

Week 2 is going on now

http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?95

FAQ how to play
http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/showthread.php?206050-LGGT-FAQ-amp-Info
Leaguegaming Golf Tour

F4H XessIV

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2014, 11:17:20 AM »
Thanks I'll definitely give this a go.

Tris10

• Leaguegaming
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2014, 09:25:39 PM »
Hello Everyone, Here is LGGT Week 3 info

Welcome to the first majors week, The week we'll probably lose half our membership as we have some hard golf ahead lol

In a bit of a change, rather then doing 4 rounds on a single course, PHJ and I decided that can get boring, fast, And that it would be better to take advantage of what The Golf Club offers, and thats courses, tons of courses. So rather 1 tournament @ 4 rounds, this week the "2nd" tournament will be 2 courses at X2 rounds. So still your same 8 rounds a week.

This Tour will be up Sunday with the title "LGGT S1 W3"
The courses are

Shawshank Lakes Redemption

4 Rounds (4 different courses/tees/pins)
Points Per Player = 200

Briar Hill Open

2 Rounds
Points Per Player = 50

Ballyntyne Championship

2 Rounds
Points Per Player = 50

Good Luck everyone!
Leaguegaming Golf Tour

jwfickett

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2014, 03:50:30 PM »
Thank you for selecting Ballyntyne National Golf Club to host a tournament on your tour.  For those playing the tour, there is a full course guide/caddie book with tips, overhead shots, and green-break charts located at www.jsowens1.wix.com/bngc

This course guide is optimized for smartphones so that you can use it while you play.  I hope you enjoy the challenge!
#width #angles

Tris10

• Leaguegaming
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2014, 03:55:06 PM »
Thank you for selecting Ballyntyne National Golf Club to host a tournament on your tour.  For those playing the tour, there is a full course guide/caddie book with tips, overhead shots, and green-break charts located at www.jsowens1.wix.com/bngc

This course guide is optimized for smartphones so that you can use it while you play.  I hope you enjoy the challenge!

Its a great course, is it yours?
Leaguegaming Golf Tour

jwfickett

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2014, 04:01:45 PM »
Yes, it is. Thanks for the kind words.
#width #angles

Tris10

• Leaguegaming
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2014, 04:13:46 PM »

Awesome, after next week ill give you a report on the course like this
http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/showthread.php?206618-LGGT-Weekly-Wrapup-Week-1

Here we'll show all the top highlights/clips from players on your course, as well handicap all the holes and other interesting stats you might enjoy!
Leaguegaming Golf Tour

jwfickett

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2014, 09:38:29 PM »

http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/showthread.php?206618-LGGT-Weekly-Wrapup-Week-1

Here we'll show all the top highlights/clips from players on your course, as well handicap all the holes and other interesting stats you might enjoy!

That's a neat feature.  I look forward to it!
#width #angles

BestwoodRoadie

• Notts County Golf Society
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2014, 04:26:33 AM »

Good morning my friend, well it is here in the UK, started playing this last evening and have resumed this morning,which i completed round 3 but did not enter  my scores for this as i pressed too quickly, is there any way back to do this?.

Could you also please change my GT to BestwoodRoadie.

Thank you for doing this, it is appreciated.

space-cash