Leaguegaming Golf Tour (LGGT) - Xbox One

• 91 Replies

Coastkey

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014, 05:48:36 AM »
I only played 1 time, but when I tried to continue on second course it put my at last round on first course. It might be a reason as I explain here, and no need for namecalling :-*

HitItLong

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2014, 06:27:04 AM »
You are on the leaderboard 3 times, indicating 3 plays.
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

eMLBCommish

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2014, 08:32:09 AM »
Another thing you need to do is put an expiry time on each event, to prevent people playing each event multiple times, you have several players playing each event multiple times, or is this allowed? The current equal leader (Coastkey) has played the tour at least 3 times. How are you policing which score from this person counts and several others with multiple plays?

They are set (or should be, my PS4 one is) to expire today. Multiples is just a waste of a person's time. What is posted at LG is what counts, not what is in TGC itself. If we see someone deliberately play and try to post their best score, they'll not be permitted to continue in the LGGT.

We require hole by hole scoring, and will be verifying at the end of the week. We're trying to be lax in policy, but I am sure there will be individuals who will attempt to game the system to their benefit. We will do our best to provide a fun environment for all.

LB
LGGT  - Commissioner
TGCT - PGA Tour Card Member

eMLBCommish

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2014, 08:34:44 AM »
In fact, as a protectionary measure, I may suggest to PHJ and Tris that if a name shows more than once, they will be forced to take their WORST score. My concern is what if someone legitimately cannot continue in their original attempt. We'll have to most likely discuss this on an individual basis and with proof before that person continues the tour to confirm. We'll figure it out as we go.
LGGT  - Commissioner

Coastkey

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2014, 11:01:32 AM »
I dont think I should be punished cause there is a glitch in the game. I understand there need to be some sort of rules, and seeing Im on friendslist of some inhere, they can see on Messages if I started 1 2 or 5 times, and what score I got. Thats the way I did untill patch comes.

It takes too much time to play 4 rounds several times, and we are all allowed to practice on the singlecourses, so I cant see why anyone would play a 4 round tournament several times within a week.

Still only played this Tour 1 time, and didnt even play my best 8) 8)  so what are you gonna say when I put up -60 ;)

PHJ314

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2014, 08:58:12 PM »
I've been playing in leagues with Coastkey for quite some time now and know what he's capable of.

I've also known him long enough to tell you that he's always been an outstanding member of our golf communities. He's been a contributor, and a promoter of the leagues we were in.

I'm not concerned about him(of all people) "cheating".
When all these in game issues are fixed and Coastkey's scores are still getting lower and lower, and he's finishing near the top week in, week out...then you'll understand what I'm talking about. 

My courses, Fictional:
Vardonheim
Smuggler's Loch GC
Tysbrook GC
Manotick National
Hagenstrol GC
Barrhaven Black
LeBretton Links

RCR:
Stonebridge GC - (Ottawa)

leeish

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2014, 05:55:21 PM »
Hole 4 my tour just skipped from round 2 to 3 stating I was not -60 something for the event. So I guess I'm just going to play my 4th round off of the event and post score as usual

eMLBCommish

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2014, 06:48:17 PM »
Hole 4 my tour just skipped from round 2 to 3 stating I was not -60 something for the event. So I guess I'm just going to play my 4th round off of the event and post score as usual

I didn't understand anything you said....?
LGGT  - Commissioner

leeish

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2014, 07:23:33 PM »

After hole 4 on round two the game froze a moment and then started hole 1 round 3. So it's screwed up. I just finished round 4 (my round 3) and it thinks lm 168 under par. I'm going to need to play my real round four off of the tour.

eMLBCommish

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2014, 08:09:29 PM »

After hole 4 on round two the game froze a moment and then started hole 1 round 3. So it's screwed up. I just finished round 4 (my round 3) and it thinks lm 168 under par. I'm going to need to play my real round four off of the tour.

Are you able to stream your fourth round so we can verify it, and treat that as a fourth round score? Maybe Tris10 (LG Site Admin) and PHJ314 (The XB1 Commissioner) will accept that?
LGGT  - Commissioner

leeish

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2014, 08:10:45 PM »
I guess can I save it that way? Are we supposed to be posting screens of our scorecards somewhere cause I haven't. Just putting them in the app.

eMLBCommish

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2014, 08:25:58 PM »
I guess can I save it that way? Are we supposed to be posting screens of our scorecards somewhere cause I haven't. Just putting them in the app.

You're doing it fine, but with the issue you mentioned, I think the only way you could do a fourth round is to stream it, where it can be seen on LGTV, and if we need to look at it, it's there already recorded.
LGGT  - Commissioner

leeish

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2014, 08:26:34 PM »
How do I do that. Just broadcast to twitch?

eMLBCommish

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2014, 08:29:04 PM »
How do I do that. Just broadcast to twitch?

Yes, but before you do that, make sure on your profile at LG that you have your twitch account listed as well. This way, it can be pulled.

For more info, see this post: http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/showthread.php?206415-MultiMedia-Adding-your-highlights-and-Streams
LGGT  - Commissioner

leeish

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2014, 11:44:26 PM »
Can't get to my twitch settings. All I ever get is a goodbye Justin.tv screen

space-cash