Check out my tour! Great courses also a tour!

• 3 Replies

Cthooper5

« on: August 27, 2014, 11:14:46 AM »
Hey guys, Just wanted to post I spent some time creating a couple courses and really wanted to share them with y'all, added in some ps4 favorites and an official course as well, totaling in 90 holes, it's a fairly easy course, Bismark International Course is for relaxation as the putting is the easiest of the courses and the scenery is gorgeous. Telluride golf club is a little more challenging, tried to make it specifically like the actual course, but it couldn't replicate it exactly. Castle Creek is a beautiful course, Pinehurst River is another alpine soothing course and the Brabazon at the Belfry is a challenging yet easier course for those that need to plan their club use, don't always use the furthest reaching one!

Hope y'all enjoy! Oh and tag is Aesir-01 for those that want to friend me.

I only made Bismark International Course and Telluride Golf Club!

Tour name is International Grand Golf Tournament

Bruinboy

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 11:25:13 AM »
Great.  I'll try a round after work today.  Thanks for putting this together for us.

weasek

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 11:33:39 AM »
sounds great mate would love to get on course&give tour a go but am in uk so hope you will have a new one next week :).keep up the good work ;).

Cthooper5

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 12:35:33 PM »
sounds great mate would love to get on course&give tour a go but am in uk so hope you will have a new one next week :).keep up the good work ;).

I'll try to make a British cup in honor of it launching in Europe, mind giving me some courses you would like to see?

space-cash