Any comparison videos between XB!1 and PS4

• 7 Replies

ZombieBacchus

« on: August 27, 2014, 07:43:15 PM »
I have the XB1 version which has a fair share of graphics issues. Anyone have both that could upload some vids showing both games on the same course?

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 09:08:03 PM »
I have the XB1 version which has a fair share of graphics issues. Anyone have both that could upload some vids showing both games on the same course?

I wish I knew how to do them and post them for view Zombie.  I have both versions connected to the same display in my rec room.  I had them both up and running today sitting on the first tee at Blue Valley on each... I went A/B between them with my HDTV remote and I was gobsmacked at the difference.  The 1080p resolution of the PS4 version render a much more 'natural' looking and eye-pleasing environment.  The kicker is it also animates more fluidly and is more rewarding on a sensual level as a result.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Golfer

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 09:49:24 PM »
:'(
Windows 8.1
System Processor   Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHz
RAM 12.0 GB   64 Bit OS
NVidia GeForce 760 GTX

bluengold34

• golf-beta
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 09:57:08 PM »

I wish I knew how to do them and post them for view Zombie.  I have both versions connected to the same display in my rec room.  I had them both up and running today sitting on the first tee at Blue Valley on each... I went A/B between them with my HDTV remote and I was gobsmacked at the difference.  The 1080p resolution of the PS4 version render a much more 'natural' looking and eye-pleasing environment.  The kicker is it also animates more fluidly and is more rewarding on a sensual level as a result.
Totally agree with everything you posted. Have been playing the Xbox One version for almost 10 days with my writing colleague, and the minute we fired the PS4 version up yesterday there was instantly a noticeable difference to both us .

Golfer

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 12:24:45 AM »
I'm preTTy sure this has been covered. The differences etc. Before the XBox release, did I read that all three systems would look the same? Maybe that was wishful reading :) Is there a thread explaining why this huge difference?
I DO NOT want to go out and buy a PS$ for 34.99 game!!
Maybe they shoulda charged 59.99!!!  <---<<< joke Explanation: If HB Studios charged more, I could have justified getting a P.........aww, you get.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 12:49:32 AM by Golfer »
Windows 8.1
System Processor   Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHz
RAM 12.0 GB   64 Bit OS
NVidia GeForce 760 GTX

smallz0307

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 12:27:16 AM »
Going to trade my xbone in tomorrow on a PS4.  This game is having major effects on me  ;D

At least I can play the SHOW as well...

JOE golfer G

• 4 Handicap Golfer
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 06:38:09 AM »

So you got round to buying a PS4 then.

ZombieBacchus

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 06:46:56 AM »
Thanks everyone for the info. I will wait to see if things get better with the first XB1 patch. If not, I may have to get a PS4. Trying to convince the wife that getting another game system is the tricky part!

space-cash