The Golf Club - Press

• 78 Replies

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2014, 07:15:37 PM »
great job buddy, you know I loved listening to all of what you guys chatted about....  I especially liked the part where Anthony talked about one of his guys working on other themes as he was talking to you...    You could tell he wanted to talk about it but couldn't :)

I don't think its going out on a limb to say that course sharing across platforms is looking very positive at the moment as well..
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

Kamshaft

• Graphic Designer - Game lover
    • XboxAddict.com
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2014, 10:00:16 AM »
--

Courses Created
----------------------
Twin Oak Islands Links Golf Club
Knotty Pines Golf Club
Rattlesnake Canyon Golf Club
Sharp Lake Executive Golf Club
Swan Hills Golf Club

They Caged Non

« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2014, 08:39:09 PM »

One thing I haven't thought about is handling chat between PSN and XBox Live.  IMO, this won't be as easy to manage.  It would have to be by a chat mechanism that HBS would have to build into the game, I would think.  We'll see what they come up with, but yeah, if I was playing a head to head round with someone else on another network, I would still like to have a chat link available, at least as an option.

That's a good point.  I hadn't thought of that.  I don't think I have ever heard of an example in gaming of cross-platform chat.  Have you?

They are looking into tapping into Skype I believe, Microsoft released some statement about it if you google it

CanuckHoser

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2014, 04:24:13 PM »
Got Game, a weekend radio show on a Toronto sports talk radio station (590AM) is doing a segment this coming Sunday morning on The Golf Club.  This is the same show where I first heard about TGC back in VERY early 2014.  They put the podcast on iTunes. As well here is a link to their hands on:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tP9kjSDWq-I
PSN ID: CanuckHoser
Steam: CanuckHoser

space-cash