Yardage to bunkers & hazards.

• 4 Replies

Gasman

« on: January 25, 2014, 04:39:06 PM »
In game how does the player find out yardage to bunkers,hazards etc.
If I am creating a course can I place hazards at specific yardages or am I expecting to much....thanks

Dazmaniac

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 04:53:52 PM »
If I am creating a course can I place hazards at specific yardages or am I expecting to much....thanks
G,

Looking at the Course Generator, I would think it would come with some form of measuring tool, which would help you with positioning of bunkers and other hazards, especially if you're looking at placing them a set number of yards/metres from the teeing area.

;)

Dave McFarland HB

• GroupMember
  • TGC Coder (Graphics/Course Generator)
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 05:04:08 PM »
The auto generator actually has an option per-hole for the distance to the first set of bunkers (if any.). When placing things in manual mode you can see yardage to tee and green as you move around.

Gasman

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 05:28:08 PM »
The auto generator actually has an option per-hole for the distance to the first set of bunkers (if any.). When placing things in manual mode you can see yardage to tee and green as you move around.

Thanks for the quick reply Dave ...sounds like a very comprehensive course creator,can I also ask about how we get yardages when we play the game.

Gasman

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 09:23:36 PM »
G,

Looking at the Course Generator, I would think it would come with some form of measuring tool, which would help you with positioning of bunkers and other hazards, especially if you're looking at placing them a set number of yards/metres from the teeing area.

;)

Thanks Daz.... Spot on :D

space-cash