Welcome to our Support & FAQ's

• 7 Replies

HB_ShanaM

« on: July 03, 2012, 03:52:02 PM »
Need help, have a question or would like to leave us some feedback? Post here and we'll respond to you as soon as possible. Thanks

Elrudibb1

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 06:52:30 PM »
How do you change the training routines of the athletes. When you first scout them the interface is fine but from then on there is no way to change the routines. This means i go into events with 1 or 2 energy. Im confident its a bug but im not entirely sure. Maybe iv just missed a massive 'edit' button.
Im running 5.1.1 on an iphone 4s

HB_CraigC

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 03:57:25 PM »
Drag and drop the athlete whose training routing you wish to update from the Athlete dock onto the corresponding facility. This will allow you to reassign that athletes training schedule. If there are days your athlete is currently training for that you no longer wish them to, you can tap that day to change it back to a rest day.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 08:59:57 AM by HB_CraigC »
~Senior Game Designer

Elrudibb1

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 06:32:21 PM »
Than for your help. I think its to hard to find out how to change training routines. I cant remember it being in the tutorial. Maybe put in a message on how to change the routines. Thanks again :)

HB_CraigC

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 08:20:06 AM »
It is in fact part of the tutorial, but perhaps you're right and it's not as obvious as it should be. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future updates.

Thanks for playing Medal Bound! And tell your friends!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here.
~Senior Game Designer

Hanogolfer

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 06:10:04 PM »
i still dont know how to start playing, click on gameplay but see nothing to start, the game still not be available ? tell me pls, thx
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:20:10 PM by Hanogolfer »

HB_JamesS

• Producer, athlete, good people
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 03:05:06 PM »
i still dont know how to start playing, click on gameplay but see nothing to start, the game still not be available ? tell me pls, thx

Hi Hanogolfer, You are in the support section for our mobile game, Medal Bound.  Is your question about not being able to play Medal Bound, or are you asking about The Golf Club game?  If it's about The Golf Club, then please check out that section of our forum, found here:
http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?board=15.0

Thanks,
~James

sirputterman

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 10:23:13 PM »
I just bought the game a few days ago and when I start it up and get to the main page I get a "lost connection go to main page and reconnect" which of course I have tried but to no avail. I added the golf club to my firewall exceptions and still no luck.  I'm running Windows 7 on a  quad core   i7 3770k 3.50 ghz processor. I have 8 gigs of ram. I'm hard wired to the internet which is highspeed dsl.  I did search the forums and it seems a few people have had this issue but not a clear solution to the problem

Any solutions  you can give would be appreciated

space-cash