ball vs pin, pin wins ;(

• 6 Replies

tastegw

« on: September 08, 2014, 08:42:42 AM »
this....really needs fixing,  same hole, same tourny, 2 different rounds, this happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLcjfxIvB6s

cost 3 strokes total to me :(

naturally that ball should have sat down by the hole after hitting that pin as soft as it did each time, and i shoulda had an easy birdie attempt on that par 5 both times, instead i bogey and par it.

anserman

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 09:33:39 AM »
Agreed

nate94gt

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 10:04:16 AM »
i agree.  the ball hitting the flag stick sometimes takes too much of a bounce.  A soft chip or something like that should hit the pin and either go in or bounce out a little bit

If its coming in from a 100+ yard shot?  Then yeah, it can bounce anywhere w/ pretty good force.

but you're chip shot right there shouldnt have done that :(

J3Y 7E9

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 10:20:33 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, this is the only real source of frustration with this game (Boomerang flag sticks). All the other things people keep complaining about, over and over, I either don't give a damn or I have learnt to live with.
PSN: J3Y7E9
No training wheels Society

nate94gt

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 12:05:57 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, this is the only real source of frustration with this game (Boomerang flag sticks). All the other things people keep complaining about, over and over, I either don't give a damn or I have learnt to live with.

i dont really have many gripes for the most part.  Just wish i could putt better :o

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 12:54:30 PM »
there is a reason tastegw why you haven't seen me enter into the tourneys yet man ,    your thread is a prime example .......   why should I try to compete when there are things such as messed up rocket pins and golfer taking blind shots while I stare down a tree trunk instead of my club. 

love the game but the inconsistencies can ruin your score in a ludicrous  way.
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

boo_stik

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 02:45:07 PM »
After watching the video it seems that you was using the flop shot and the flag was uphill so with that said you ball would proberly spin back off the green but not as dramatic as it did

space-cash